The E.R.K. (Emily Rules Klub)

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!

Classify yourself below.

Emily lover
22%
Emily moderate
21%
ERK lover
14%
ERK moderate
11%
I just like contests
13%
I just like castles
19%

Total votes: 63

Rosy
Cookie Dough

Soo... are we gonna have an ERK Christmas party?
꿈. 희망. 전진.
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Yes! And I will crash it with my patented lip balm and glue stick combo!
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

Mr. Whit's End wrote:Yes! And I will crash it with my patented lip balm and glue stick combo!
O_O Don't do that, even I'LL be scarred for life.
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Mr. Whit's End wrote:Yes! And I will crash it with my patented lip balm and glue stick combo!
What? That doesn't even make sense!
*kicks Mr. WE out the door*
Go plan your own hater party!
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

ERK Announcement
Very well then, we shall have a Christmas party. To start my list, I want your house, a thousand dollars, patented lip balm glue sticks, a glow in the dark pair of lederhosen and... Yes well, we'll get to that later.
For now, does anyone have any ideas what we should do? Feel free to submit them, and I shall put forth a few doozies as well.

note on the Emily Photoshopping Contest:
The announcement of the winners is tentatively on hold until Shnoodlec makes her submission. Meaning that I may grow impatient or simply be in the mood to end the contest any minute. Or any year. Anyhow, please hurry, Snoodle.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Pound Foolish wrote:ERK Announcement
Very well then, we shall have a Christmas party. To start my list, I want your house, a thousand dollars, patented lip balm glue sticks, a glow in the dark pair of lederhosen and... Yes well, we'll get to that later.
For now, does anyone have any ideas what we should do? Feel free to submit them, and I shall put forth a few doozies as well.
Ooh, a Christmas party..

I say we start off with carols about how awful Emily is, and move right into charades of her worse escapades. :yes:

But..wait...isn't the whole point of a Christmas party, to celebrate HIS birth? Why include Emily in it at all? Doing so would skip the reason for the season.

I propose a joint Christmas party. For Emily lovers and haters and in-betweeners. For everyone!

We'll ban any such talk about either Emily's supposed wonderfulness or awfulness, and just have fun together. :)
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

That actually sounds like a great idea, GG!
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

Soo, a Christmas party for the SS ('cause most of us are in one of the two clubs :D) and no Emily talk? Hmm...
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

May I make the topic? I love making topics.
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

You want to do an SS Christmas party as the admin, Blondie, feel free to set that up, or whoever wants to, but I fail to see what that has to do with us having an ERK Chistmas party. Why only one and not the other? Why less fun rather than more fun?
Anyhow, you do as you please, Blondie. We ERKers want a Christmas party, and you Emily haters aren't going to stop us.
Emily RULES
KRE DROOLS
and Emilyhaters are FOOLS!
Merry Christmas. ;) *dangles a mistletoe above Blondie's head*
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Yeah, I think we should have both.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Wow...so here I propose a peace-making effort..to mend the rift between the clubs..and you spit on it...and yet continue to say we're the ones who are attacking you guys? :roll:

And what makes you think I'd kiss you? *whacks the mistletoe out of your hand, and grinds it into dust with the heel of her cowboy boot* Think again, Buster. And, oops, looks like you'll have to find more mistletoe to use for your gaggle of girls.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Um, I think the only reason PF mentioned the mistletoe was because he was talking about Christmas. C'mon. How about we can have one for everyone who wants to come (including me) with NO Emily talk. BUT if the ERK wants to, we may have our own. We could have BOTH. No need to be rude, either of you.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

shnoodlec wrote:Um, I think the only reason PF mentioned the mistletoe was because he was talking about Christmas.
You know what mistletoe is for, right? :P When two people are caught under it, they're supposed to kiss.

I'd rather kiss a frog than Buster Brown. At least the frog would have a chance to change into a prince. *bats eyelashes sweetly*
GratiaDei
Cookies & Creme

Oh yes, two Christmas parties, double the fun!
Rosy
Cookie Dough

God's Girl wrote:Wow...so here I propose a peace-making effort..to mend the rift between the clubs
God's Girl wrote: I say we start off with carols about how awful Emily is, and move right into charades of her worse escapades. :yes:.
Oooohhh...yes..your post suggesting the Christmas party was soooo clear in improving the peace between the clubs. :roll:
Okay. I vote the you plan an official SS party, with no Emily talk so that everyone, ERKers, KREers, and people not into either one can join in on the fun. Not just for the klubs, for the whole SS. And we can plan a club-official one, too.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Sounds great, underseasie. Also, yes, GG, I know that. :P
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

underseasie wrote:
God's Girl wrote:Wow...so here I propose a peace-making effort..to mend the rift between the clubs
God's Girl wrote: I say we start off with carols about how awful Emily is, and move right into charades of her worse escapades. :yes:.
Oooohhh...yes..your post suggesting the Christmas party was soooo clear in improving the peace between the clubs. :roll:
Okay. I vote the you plan an official SS party, with no Emily talk so that everyone, ERKers, KREers, and people not into either one can join in on the fun. Not just for the klubs, for the whole SS. And we can plan a club-official one, too.
Yeah, you mixed up the order of the quotes, and you must not have read the rest of the first post. :|
Rosy
Cookie Dough

God's Girl wrote:
underseasie wrote:
Yeah, you mixed up the order of the quotes, and you must not have read the rest of the first post. :|
:| How does the fact that I messed up the order mean I didn't read your post? And why does that fact even matter? I did in fact read your post, but it's not very convincing that you want peace between the klubs when you start off your post whining about Emily for the millionth time.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Of all the places on the SS, I feel I should put this here, on the ERK. This is my 250 post. Emily is an amazing character. No, I don't worship her. She is not my favorite character. But she is a good one. I admire her. And now I feel extremely weird about the fact that I admire a fictional character on a radio show. But at the same time, I am proud of it. I am proud that I am loyal to my favorite radio show, and enjoy the new and old characters there. I am proud that I can relate to what they say. And when Emily makes a mistake, that's okay. Because everyone makes mistakes. Everyone has bad qualities. But everyone has good qualities, too. And so when Emily has an accomplishment or milestone, then I am proud.

I am proud to be in the ERK.