Lucy Cunningham-Schultz

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!

What is your favorite Lucy episode?

Poll ended at Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:04 pm

The Triangled Web
33%
Muckraker
No votes
The Truth about Zachary
11%
Have You No Selpurcs?
22%
The Battle
22%
Connie goes to Camp
No votes
Choices
No votes
Rumor has it
No votes
The Sacred Trust
No votes
Return to the Bible Room
11%

Total votes: 9

Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Lucy Cunningham-Schultz

Lucy is tied for my favorite AiO character. Every time I hear her speak, I can sense the innocence in her heart, and the pure relationship with God. She was such a deep, beautiful person who cared so much about everyone around her. She also went through much tragedy and pain, and I believe that, partly, this was responsible for her quiet thoughtfulness later in her life. What does everyone else think of her?
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

Lucy is also one of my favorite characters!
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I love Lucy! I'd have to agree with T.S. completely! My favorite Lucy ep. is probably 'The Battle', and it's not just because of the IS scene.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Lucy.
Purity
Love.
Simplicity.
Honesty.
She's the girl nobody knows what to make of because she makes herself. She makes herself because she lets other make her. God. Jesus. Her parents. She takes it all into her heart. And decides what to do with it.
She has been through more emotional pain than I can comprehend. She is fiery for God in her small, wonderful way: through what she DOESN'T do. She almost never does anything wrong. Often, the things we do that are good mean little against things that we have failed not to do.
I admire Lucy, because she seems a bit real, and, as such, impresses one with her goodness. Yet, she isn't one of those characters who are charmingly pure because they never develop a sexual identity we ever learn of. She falls in love with men. Yet, we do not even need to be told that she clearly defined her lines for herself and never crossed them.
Lucy stands as a convincing and fascinating example of what a person can be, when he or she decides to love.

PS, how come no one except Thinker 101 has commented on my new Liz topic??!!??!!
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

This topic has been mentioned on The U.S.S. Response.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Yay! I made it in again! And this is TS's first time! I beat him TWICE! Take THAT, o'l pal! It's beginning to be a game to me: I wonder how many times I can make it in a row! Three so far!
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

I HEART LUCY CUNNIGHAM SHULTZ!!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Very nice, Hannah. You spelled out her whole name. How impressive.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Pound Foolish wrote:Very nice, Hannah. You spelled out her whole name. How impressive.
Yeah. I love her name :) She is everything I would like to be. Well mostly. I look up to her a lot!
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

I've even heard people call her by her full-full name in reviews from early episodes: Lucy Cunngingham-Shultz Davis. I feel that Lucy is such a simple, pretty name, it fits its owner perfectly!
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

T.S. (myself) wrote:I've even heard people call her by her full-full name in reviews from early episodes: Lucy Cunngingham-Shultz Davis. I feel that Lucy is such a simple, pretty name, it fits its owner perfectly!
That is so true. Whenever I come on this topic I think I here soft music playing. She seems like a girl who would like classical.