Character of the Week

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Actually I don't vote for Jared. I vote for Emily
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Wooton Bassett wrote:Actually I don't vote for Jared. I vote for Emily
Wooton, you. are. amazing!!! The end. :D *dies from happiness*
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

HOORAY! OMG! Thank you, Wooton! Woot, Woot, Wooton! I shall forget all the evil things you've said about Emily in the past! Oh... and ah, and all the things I said to you during our Emily arguments, I didn't mean any of that. ;) Thank you, thank you, thank you!
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Amen, Pound Foolish! Isn't he amazing??? I'm just so happy right now.:D :D :D EMILY RULES!
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Pound Foolish wrote:HOORAY! OMG! Thank you, Wooton! Woot, Woot, Wooton! I shall forget all the evil things you've said about Emily in the past! Oh... and ah, and all the things I said to you during our Emily arguments, I didn't mean any of that. ;) Thank you, thank you, thank you!
so you admit that I'm NOT an idiot.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Errrr... well.... *sigh* yes. ;)
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

And to make you happy I changed my sig again.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Wooton, you'd be my bestest bestest bestest bestest friend four times if you put "Emily Rules" instead. Just kidding...you did good enough just voting for her, so I guess I'm satisfied.:D
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Wait...I changed it again.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Umm... okaaay Wootn... :roll: Suzy, whenever you want to take a peak at my new topic, it's called Eugene and Connie: Whit's End Employees.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Wooton, you and I need to have a little talk. Where's my bazooka? Haha! Just kidding!
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

CreativeThinker101 wrote:
Wooton, you and I need to have a little talk. Where's my bazooka? Haha! Just kidding!
ha ha ha :lol: Please don't shoot me with a bazooka
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I would never do that to you. Maybe PF, but not you. (That's a joke, PF.)
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Ha ha. Very funny joke. Hee hee. Humph.

-- Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:44 am --

;)
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Mr. Thinker...don't shoot either of them, they're both good boys. :D You should be a good boy and vote for Emily, too.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

suzylou wrote:Mr. Thinker...don't shoot either of them, they're both good boys. :D You should be a good boy and vote for Emily, too.
suzy, you hypnotized me. Don't hypnotize CT101 too.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Wooton Bassett wrote:
suzylou wrote:Mr. Thinker...don't shoot either of them, they're both good boys. :D You should be a good boy and vote for Emily, too.
suzy, you hypnotized me. Don't hypnotize CT101 too.
Haha! I did not hypnotize you, you did it on your own free will! (Besides the fact that my entire life would be ruined and you wouldn't be my friend anymore if you didn't)

Just kidding on both of those, by the way :D
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Yeah! Vote for Emily, Mr. Thinker! I'll make a zillion comments on your blog if you do!! Well... maybe not that many, but I'll finally ask my parents if I can get myself a google profile so I can start. Wow, I've stooped to bribery.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Pound Foolish wrote:Yeah! Vote for Emily, Mr. Thinker! I'll make a zillion comments on your blog if you do!! Well... maybe not that many, but I'll finally ask my parents if I can get myself a google profile so I can start. Wow, I've stooped to bribery.
Ok, bribery works. I'll vote for Emily, even if you don't comment. (Though I'd like it if you did!) Yes, I gave into peer pressure. But at least you didn't resort to the Novabox!
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Are you seriously voting for Emily, Mr Thinker? SERIOUSLY?? OHMYGOSH! This is, indeed, the happiest day of my LIFE!!! *insert tons of smiley faces*