Character of the Week

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

That was real sweet, Pound Foolish, your a pretty big dork yourself.;) And yes, I wish I could have met Mr. Thinker. 'Twas sad that I realized that was him after the event. But anyways, I agree about feeling like I kind of know everyone. I like all of you as well, we all have so many differences, yet so much in common. I'd die of sadness and boredom if everyone on this site disappeared.
Oh, and about T.S, I have something to add- He's a great storyteller and he needs to tell me the stories about those incidents on his bike. *hint, hint, T.S* :D
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

suzylou wrote:That was real sweet, Pound Foolish, your a pretty big dork yourself.;) And yes, I wish I could have met Mr. Thinker. 'Twas sad that I realized that was him after the event. But anyways, I agree about feeling like I kind of know everyone. I like all of you as well, we all have so many differences, yet so much in common. I'd die of sadness and boredom if everyone on this site disappeared.
Oh, and about T.S, I have something to add- He's a great storyteller and he needs to tell me the stories about those incidents on his bike. *hint, hint, T.S* :D
oh. Of course. Nobody ever wants to hear about my bike incidents.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Thank you Suzy. That was nice of you to say.
And, yes, I concur on the bike. Whenever you get the chance, T.S., we're interested. Oh... Wooton, don't be offended, you too!
Last edited by Pound Foolish on Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Pound Foolish wrote:Thank you Suzy. That was nice of you to say.
And, yes, I concur on the bike. Whenever you get the chance, T.S., we're interested!
see what I mean. Nobody at all.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Dear Wooton,
Would you please tell me a story about you and your bike?
Thank you.
~Suzy

There. Happy now?;)

Oh, and Jeremiah...your welcome.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

WOOTON! Your comment wasn't even up yet when I started making that comment! There, I edited it. Happy? ;)
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

suzylou wrote:Dear Wooton,
Would you please tell me a story about you and your bike?
Thank you.
~Suzy

There. Happy now?;)
yay! Me happy.

Okay. so when my bikes parked in the garage, my little brother sneaks in and yanks my brakes the wrong way. Then when I come out I take my bike and start riding it, but my brakes are super far back so I can't reach them. I put the brakes back to normal and the next day it happens again. It also damages the brake. So I ask my brother about it and he confesses and promises he'll never do it again. Then the next day it happens again. I talk to him about it and he just says "uhhh I didn't touch it hee hee." Then my sister walks in and tells me she saw him touching it. Anyway, I let him go, but the next day it happened again and this time he had fiddled with the gears too, but he just denies it again.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Aw man! I'd be pretty ticked at my little brother if he did something like that. Here's my bike story-

Once I got a new bike and I didn't know how to work the brakes...so I crashed into a fence. It was sad. The end.

Thanks for telling us your story, by the way, Wooton dear.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

suzylou wrote:Aw man! I'd be pretty ticked at my little brother if he did something like that. Here's my bike story-

Once I got a new bike and I didn't know how to work the brakes...so I crashed into a fence. It was sad. The end.

Thanks for telling us your story, by the way, Wooton dear.
OW! You crashed into a fence?! I just got my first gear/mountain bike and the first crash I got on it - I ran into a tree then I swerved and ran into another tree then I swerved, hit a rock and fell of my bike.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Yeah, but I was fine. But good lands! Did you hurt yourself??
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

suzylou wrote:Yeah, but I was fine. But good lands! Did you hurt yourself??
no. I just got a bunch of cuts on my arms and knees
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Ouch. I would have cried, but then again I'm a girl and I cry over everything.=P
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

suzylou wrote:That was real sweet, Pound Foolish, your a pretty big dork yourself.;) And yes, I wish I could have met Mr. Thinker. 'Twas sad that I realized that was him after the event. But anyways, I agree about feeling like I kind of know everyone. I like all of you as well, we all have so many differences, yet so much in common. I'd die of sadness and boredom if everyone on this site disappeared.
I am on pins and needles. When did you almost meet me?
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Pound Foolish wrote: So, I'm not saying our relationship saying it's as important as if we actually met, but I feel I know a fair bit about you, Suzy, and T.S. I certainly don't feel that way with most of the other people on here... and We'll never have the kind of relationship where we can talk forever about our crushes and family problems. ;) But I know Suzy passionately loves God, and finds animals beautiful, is a good photographer, and misses Tom Riley. And I know Mr. Thinker is an excellent writer and has a mental thing against Emily. And I know T. S.... Well, is T.S.
Yes. I am unique. People struggle to find defining words for me. I was pondering, and I think that I have very separated mental and vocal worlds. Most people's are very integrated, but I have areas in my mind that most people don't even know exist.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

My, your complexity and untold wonders frighten me in every fathom of the depths of my inner soul and spirit.
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

To point out the accessibly obvious, you hardly possess a typical mindset yourself. Most people would find you lack relate-able qualities in regard to their person as well. Of course, we are both assuming we know the essential characteristics of the other person, which could very well be a future handicap to our next posts.

Sarcasm and witty banter are so amusing. ;)
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

T.S. (myself) wrote:To point out the accessibly obvious, you hardly possess a typical mindset yourself. Most people would find you lack relate-able qualities in regard to their person as well. Of course, we are both assuming we know the essential characteristics of the other person, which could very well be a future handicap to our next posts.

Sarcasm and witty banter are so amusing. ;)
Has anyone noticed that we're not discussing the character of the week at all anymore? I suppose that's the nature of SS.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Well, lets start discussing it again then! Which character won last week? Dern? I vote Emily for this week! Pound Foolish, get over here and vote with me!
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

I vote Jared
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Guess who I vote for... YES! EXACTLY!