Character of the Week

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
Whittifer
Raspberry Ripple

I vote Penny, too. Love her!
Nothing.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

You're right, T.S. Here's to Penny! I may be tempted to change my vote if Jay comes up again, but I think I'll stick to my guns. Those silly Penny haters need to be shown who's boss.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

I vote for Penny! :)
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Mr. Smiley
Caramel Crunch

I'll go against the grain and vote JAY!! Anyone with me??
S.ure
M.akes
I.t
L.ots
E.asier!
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

I'm with you Kaida--I'm voting for Liz! We probably won't win--but who cares? We're still awesome, so is Liz. :D
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Wow! 5 votes for Penny, 1 for Jay, and 2 for Liz! Penny is in the lead! Yay!
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Oh man, now I'm conflicted. This is just rotten, guys. You know I love Liz! (Both figuratively and...) What do I do now!?
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

You can do nothing Pound Foolish! Penny is whom you voted for already! hahahaha!
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Bahaha! I voted for her on purpose, dear Pound Foolish, you do know that right??... :D Ummm....uhh oh, I'm in for it...I'd better get outta here!!! :?
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

I'M VOTING FOR LIZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Well, we have Fodo's vote...so we're at three now!
Whittifer
Raspberry Ripple

I love Liz! You guys are so mean!I already voted for Penny. Next week I should wait til closer to the end of the week to vote. Am I aloud to delete my voe post?
Nothing.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Yes. People have changed their votes before. But such shameless flip-flopping is disgusting. ;) No, not really.
Whittifer
Raspberry Ripple

Are you changing your vote?
Nothing.
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Come on guys! Vote for Penny! Everyone's allegiance is changing to Liz. We need to hold fast!! Liz is now in the lead. PENNY LOVERS UNITE!
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Kaida
Fudge Marble

What's the score so far?
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31
Whittifer
Raspberry Ripple

I think Penny's still in the lead. If Penny wins this week I'll vote for Liz next time.
Nothing.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

I vote for Mitch
Whittifer
Raspberry Ripple

You're the only one so far.
Nothing.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I'll hold my ground and keep my Penny vote. Sorry, Suz, dear.