VOTE NOW! Which AIO Kid for President?

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!

Which Kid for President?

Matthew Parker
No votes
Emily Jones
13%
Jay Smouse
No votes
Buck Oliver
No votes
Jules Kendall
No votes
Buddy Norman
No votes
Zoe Grant
13%
Bridget Perkins
No votes
Morrie Rydell
No votes
Jimmy Barclay
No votes
Lawrence Hodges
No votes
Robyn Jacobs
No votes
Lucy Cunningham-Schultz
38%
Sam Johnson
No votes
Alex Jefferson
No votes
Jared DeWhite
13%
Mandy Straussberg
No votes
Rodney Rathbone
No votes
Someone Else
25%

Total votes: 8

Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

VOTE NOW! Which AIO Kid for President?

VOTE TODAY!
Since the U.S. Presidential election is happening today, I thought I’d ask: if you can elect any Odyssey kid character to be President, who would you choose, and why? Come on down to this poll and vote!

Because of the vast amount of kids who have appeared on Odyssey, I have divided this poll into two categories:

The first nine options are ‘current’ Odyssey kid characters. Because of limited poll space, I have put only one of the Parker kids as an option.
Matthew Parker
Emily Jones
Jay Smouse
Buck Oliver
Jules Kendall
Buddy Norman
Zoe Grant
Bridget Perkins
Morrie Rydell

For AIO fans who are more familiar with kids no longer on the show, I have made the second nine options characters who appeared on AIO throughout the years before the relaunch. There are quite a few fan favorites here.
Jimmy Barclay
Lawrence Hodges
Robyn Jacobs
Lucy Cunningham-Schultz
Sam Johnson
Alex Jefferson
Jared DeWhite
Mandy Straussberg
Rodney Rathbone

Don’t like any of these options? Want to vote for a kid, such as Darren McGibbs or Douglas Helm, who has only made a one-time appearance? Want to vote for someone I didn't included on this poll? No problem! You can vote ‘someone else’. But if you have voted this option, please say who it would be and why.

Cast your vote and explain why you think the kid character you voted for would best do the job as President!

(This post inspired by the topic created by Luke Evans during the last election: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3120)
Last edited by Polehaus53 on Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Signed, PolehausFifty-three

Member of The Emily Rules Klub (est. 2012)

“We have it translated in every language: (กฎของเอมิลี่, Emily es la mejor, 艾米莉规则, Emily Quy tắc!, エミリーは最高です, emilyyay ulesray!, Эмили Правила!, Emily é a melhor, एमिली नियम!, Emily est la meilleure!, إميلي هي الأفضل!, Emily Kuralları!, אמילי שולטת!, Emily Regeln!, 에밀리 담당!, Si Emily ang pinakamahusay!, എമിലി രാജ്ഞിയാണ്!, એમિલી નિયમો!) that Emily RULES!”~The E.R.K.
Monica Stone
Caramel Crunch

I absolutely adore this topic haha! Nice way to get political without dousing gasoline on the already flaming discussion of the real-life election. :lol: I'd have to say that Lucy would probably make the best president. When she ran for student-body president, she was dedicated to making realistic promises that she knew she would fulfill. I respect that. She is probably the most morally stable of the aforementioned, being a goody-two-shoes and all. She's so honest and she would put a great deal of care into her presidency.

I feel obligated to mention that if Morrie became president, he would most certainly cause World War III.
Be the reason someone smiles today.
ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

Yikes! Those are a lot of options. I'm really not sure who to choose yet. :anxious: I'm considering Emily, Matthew, Lucy, or Sam.
I have a pretty good idea of who not to choose. I am confident that Morrie as President would be extremely unwise (as Monica pointed out), as would Rodney, Lawrence, Jay, or Jared. Though some of those might be pretty funny to see as President...particularly Jared or Jay...
"Next up, Mark Morgan's message to all math maniacs in the middle school is meaningful if you mingle by the mezzanine for a momentous mix of methodological mayhem and a menagerie of multiplicative inversions. Ha ha ha! I bet I could say this backwards. Inversions multiplicative of menagerie a and mayhem methodological..."
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

While my heart screams "Alex Jefferson", I'd pick Ryan Cummings. He basically has a whole arc about it anyways haha!
*Finger guns aggressively*
Carl
Caramel Crunch

MonkeyDude wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:20 am
While my heart screams "Alex Jefferson", I'd pick Ryan Cummings. He basically has a whole arc about it anyways haha!
Yeah, I kinda forgot about him, but he would make a good "president". I voted for Lucy :lol:
Buckles shipper. Visit my Odyssey website at http://odyssey-news.com/.

Trista: Isn't it great to be an indevidual now, not just someone who wears what society tells them to wear?
Jules: But your telling my what to wear.
Trista: Of course, I'm your publicist, it's my job.

~#902 California Dreams, Part 1~