Kid Character Returns

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Kid Character Returns

What is one kid character you would like to see return that hasn't? Based on my recent listening, I would argue Mandy would be an interesting return. It could have something with her history of being a writer. Of course, the wild card would be where Trent fits in.
Carl
Caramel Crunch

Jared DeWhite, Jimmy Barclay, but those would have to come back as adults. Maybe Marvin and Tamika Washington, Liz Horton, definitely Mandy.
Buckles shipper. Visit my Odyssey website at http://odyssey-news.com/.

Trista: Isn't it great to be an indevidual now, not just someone who wears what society tells them to wear?
Jules: But your telling my what to wear.
Trista: Of course, I'm your publicist, it's my job.

~#902 California Dreams, Part 1~
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Bren wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:42 pm
What is one kid character you would like to see return that hasn't?
Carl wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:07 pm
Jared DeWhite, Jimmy Barclay, but those would have to come back as adults. Maybe Marvin and Tamika Washington, Liz Horton, definitely Mandy.
Jimmy has returned twice. Marvin has resurfaced as well.
ByeByeBrownie
Strawberry

I would love to see Donna Barclay come back for a spicy minute. Also Courtney Vincent, especially since we now know she was referenced in Always Home.
Shiyanne Rylie Steele

Buck and Jules Shipper
Wooton is the best character on Odyssey ever. Fight me.

"It's not that we don't make sense, it's that we have a different way of looking at things that do make sense." ~Wooton Bassett
Carl
Caramel Crunch

Bren wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:18 pm
Jimmy has returned twice. Marvin has resurfaced as well.
I would still love to see a storyline with Jimmy. Totally forgot about Marvin reappearing.

Trista: Isn't it great to be an indevidual now, not just someone who wears what society tells them to wear?

MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

I would really like to see more from Ryan Cummings. I know he made a reappearance with Marvin in the 'Unfair Game' but I really feel like he, as well as the other Kidsboro Kids had a lot more to offer.
*Finger guns aggressively*
ByeByeBrownie
Strawberry

MonkeyDude wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:35 pm
I would really like to see more from Ryan Cummings. I know he made a reappearance with Marvin in the 'Unfair Game' but I really feel like he, as well as the other Kidsboro Kids had a lot more to offer.
OH MY GOODNESS, YES!! We were jipped out of a whole lot of Ryan Cummings content, and I mourn that loss on an almost daily basis. :boohoo:
Shiyanne Rylie Steele

Buck and Jules Shipper

"It's not that we don't make sense, it's that we have a different way of looking at things that do make sense." ~Wooton Bassett
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

I know dude!! It's truly a tragedy. The Kidsboro books were pretty good though, so at least there's that.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Y'all are going to hate me for this, but I kind of want Donna to come back and be married to Rodney, but like Rodney, after he became a Christian in prison. I have a fanfic if anyone is interested. I think it could actually work. For something a little less out there, someone wrote a fanfic about this I feel like, but I think it'd be cool to see George and Stewart move back to Odyssey after Mary died of cancer or something. This could also work for the Washington's though. Maybe both cuz then the dads could bond over being single fathers to teenagers.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
ByeByeBrownie
Strawberry

PennyBassett wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:18 pm
Y'all are going to hate me for this, but I kind of want Donna to come back and be married to Rodney, but like Rodney, after he became a Christian in prison. I have a fanfic if anyone is interested.
I could definitely be down for that. I also want to see that fanfic!
Shiyanne Rylie Steele

Buck and Jules Shipper

Carl
Caramel Crunch

ByeByeBrownie wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:51 pm
PennyBassett wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:18 pm
Y'all are going to hate me for this, but I kind of want Donna to come back and be married to Rodney, but like Rodney, after he became a Christian in prison. I have a fanfic if anyone is interested.
I could definitely be down for that. I also want to see that fanfic!
I honestly would love that! And I really want to see that fanfic.

PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Oh good! I'll post it on my fanfiction page!
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

It would be cool to hear from Alex Jefferson, Sam Johnson, Kelly, or Vance. Since we heard from other Washingtons, it would be nice if Kelly was in an episode. I've wanted Vance King to return since I started listening to Odyssey. I think it would be interesting to see what would happen if he was released from jail. In a fanfiction I wrote a while back, Vance gets out of jail and tries to get back at Buck
"Next up, Mark Morgan's message to all math maniacs in the middle school is meaningful if you mingle by the mezzanine for a momentous mix of methodological mayhem and a menagerie of multiplicative inversions. Ha ha ha! I bet I could say this backwards. Inversions multiplicative of menagerie a and mayhem methodological..."
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

ASmouseInTheHouse wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:06 am
It would be cool to hear from Alex Jefferson, Sam Johnson, Kelly, or Vance. Since we heard from other Washingtons, it would be nice if Kelly was in an episode. I've wanted Vance King to return since I started listening to Odyssey. I think it would be interesting to see what would happen if he was released from jail. In a fanfiction I wrote a while back, Vance gets out of jail and tries to get back at Buck
I'd be behind all of those! I have very mixed feelings about Alex Jefferson coming back because he is probably my favorite kid character of all time. If it wasn't executed to perfection I'm not sure if I could take it :lol: