Characters Kicked Out of Whit's End

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
Bob
Caramel Crunch

Characters Kicked Out of Whit's End

For the early talk about Andre Stojka's Whit being 'too nice', the thought occurred to me that Whit's possibly kicked people out of Whit's End at a higher rate recently than in all the last 30 years. I was curious about whether this is actually true or not, though, so I thought I'd start to compile a list of times people got kicked out of/"sent home from" Whit's End, and by whom. Here's a preliminary list, which I hope y'all can help me fill in with all the instances I don't remember.

* Rodney got kicked out at least twice (that I know of), once by Connie, once by Whit, in two similar episodes (Scales of Justice and Broken Window).
* Whit bans Alex and David simultaneously in "Matter of Manners".
* Whit sends home Alex in "Black Veil".
* Whit removes both Lucas and Chlorison in "The Last Straw", in separate incidents.
* Whit kicks out Mickey in "Rightly Dividing" (the new episode released today).
A classic never goes out of style.
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Chocolate Chip

Dion was asked to leave in playing the predictable for threatening another boy and not being sorry
Bob
Caramel Crunch

Two episodes I'm not sure count as canon ;), but still include representative incidents:

Whit sends *Connie* home in "Fences".
Whit sends everyone but Connie and Eugene home in "Idol Minds".
ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

Traci Needlemeyer was sent home by Whit because she dumped her malt on Robyn in The Winning Edge.
Connie tells the Indian medicine man in The Curse to leave.
"Next up, Mark Morgan's message to all math maniacs in the middle school is meaningful if you mingle by the mezzanine for a momentous mix of methodological mayhem and a menagerie of multiplicative inversions. Ha ha ha! I bet I could say this backwards. Inversions multiplicative of menagerie a and mayhem methodological..."
Bob
Caramel Crunch

Whit tells Jared to 'go on home' after the 'group therapy meeting' in "Eggshells".
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

Whit asks Norm Sardoni to leave in "The Virtual Kid".
-Signed, PolehausFifty-three

Member of The Emily Rules Klub (est. 2012)

“We have it translated in every language: (กฎของเอมิลี่, Emily es la mejor, 艾米莉规则, Emily Quy tắc!, エミリーは最高です, emilyyay ulesray!, Эмили Правила!, Emily é a melhor, एमिली नियम!, Emily est la meilleure!, إميلي هي الأفضل!, Emily Kuralları!, אמילי שולטת!, Emily Regeln!, 에밀리 담당!, Si Emily ang pinakamahusay!, എമിലി രാജ്ഞിയാണ്!, એમિલી નિયમો!) that Emily RULES!”~The E.R.K.