What AIO character for U.S president?

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
Luke Evans
Caramel Crunch
Location: I'll be back on in five minutes, but if im not, read this message again.

What AIO character for U.S president?

EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT!
We are electing an AIO character for president of the United States, vote on whoever you would like to win, and post on why you want them to win.
EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT!
(P.S, this is not real, just for the fun because of the election at hand)

Accordion to my calculations, 1 out of 10 people realized I changed one of my words with an instrument.
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

JASON! Cause he is smart and knows about stuff like this. He is also a Christian. I just think he would be great!
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

/me feels safe here

Whit, because the wisdom, the experience, the tact, the honesty... #WhitForPres
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Connie G. wrote:/me feels safe here

Whit, because the wisdom, the experience, the tact, the honesty... #WhitForPres
I feel like he would be a good president, however, mainstream media would find him bias and old fashioned.
In which case having a younger, more aggressive person, with charisma might be more attractive of an idea. /me looks at Jason

There is a lot he can learn, he's not perfect of course, though quite serious and intelligent in his own ways...
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Whit, Whit, Whit! He was a Secret Service agent, very smart, and he knows what values are good.
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Jack Allen. A million times yes please.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Luke Evans
Caramel Crunch
Location: I'll be back on in five minutes, but if im not, read this message again.

So far, 3 votes Jason, 2 votes whit, and one vote Jack

Accordion to my calculations, 1 out of 10 people realized I changed one of my words with an instrument.
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

I vote .... Bernard.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Agent.MontyWhittaker wrote:I vote .... Bernard.
"Mr. Walton, what are your plans for the nation?"

"What are my plans, what are my plans?! I'll tell you what they are, I plan to make people think again. Let me tell you, America needs some common sense, to take responsibility because it's our duty, to God and each other. Kids these days especially. They've got media throwing everything at them, just open their mouths and repeat what they hear. We need to think again." :D
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

GJFH, that's wonderful. I second, third, and fourth Jack for President! Just- Yes.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Luke Evans
Caramel Crunch

So far, 3 votes Jason, 2 votes whit, 2 votes Jack and one vote for Brenard

Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

I fifth Jack for President!! I actually think he would be better than Whit.
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Bernard, just because
A. He actually knows about how to run campaigns,(So he could actually win a election)
B. He would actually make a pretty decent president.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
321tumbler
Caramel Crunch

All of these would be great presidents I'm sure, buuut I think one person who might have been overlooked is Dale Jacobs. He knows how to run a group of reporters and he's very kind so he would be a good compromiser.
Also, he is very determined and ready to get the job done.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Huh, I like that idea. I also think Lilly Gram would be a good president.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

I vote Dr. Regis Blackgaard. :twisted:
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

I vote Jack!
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

I vote for Jay and or Rodnee. They know what the people want.
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
MasterLink4eva
Strawberry
Location: The Warner Bros. Water Tower with Yakko, Wakko, and Dot.

I vote for my boy JASON!!!!!!!!
Wooton: Penny?
Penny: Yes?
Wooton: Will you marry me?
Penny: *gasp* WHAAAAAAAT?!?!?! O.o
THIS MOMENT MEANT THE WORLD TO ME :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
I love Rueben :)
Bananareader
Caramel Crunch

I vote for either Whit or Jack Allen.