What AIO character for U.S president?

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

There have been quite a few nominations on here: Whit, Jason, Jack Allen, Bernard Walton, Dale Jacobs, and Lily Graham. (And Regis Blackgaard, Rodney Rathbone, and Jay Smouse, but needless to say, I think they are out of the question. :noway: ;))

There have been quite a few votes for Whit on here and although I would say that Whit would be one of my first choices, I think GJFH has made a good point:
GJFH wrote:
Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:02 pm
Connie G. wrote:/me feels safe here

Whit, because the wisdom, the experience, the tact, the honesty... #WhitForPres
I feel like he would be a good president, however, mainstream media would find him bias and old fashioned.
In which case having a younger, more aggressive person, with charisma might be more attractive of an idea. /me looks at Jason

There is a lot he can learn, he's not perfect of course, though quite serious and intelligent in his own ways...
I agree that Jason would definitely work very well, even if he’s not perfect. I would also agree with those who suggested Jack Allen. However, the exact reasoning for why Whit couldn’t run would also be applied to Jack. Both Jack and Whit are around the same ages. Same goes to Wilson Knox, another person who has not been mentioned here that I thought would work. Whit, Jack, and Wilson all grew up together (in fact, it is confirmed in an episode that Wilson is older than Whit), so they are all around Whit’s age. Therefore, I would agree that Jason might make the best fit. And I’m sure he would seek advice from his father.

Now, as far as objections to Jason being President, there is a topic called Jason For President in which quite a few characters were nominated. There were some critiques about Jason. TigerShadow makes some good points about Jason.
TigerShadow wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:56 pm
is it really fair to judge Jason on something that happened a long while ago? My point is that he has matured since then and continues to learn. Since when does a President have to be perfect?
I agree with this as well. Jason has matured as a person in recent episodes.

Or how about someone else? Has anyone suggested Eugene Meltsner yet? I was looking through old topics and I think there was a member once on here named EugeneForPresident. I think Eugene could be a good President. He knows just about everything, and, as recent episodes have shown, is aware of world issues. I’m sure he would be able to address many national problems without having to do much research about them.

Although Wooton might be a controversial choice, I think it would be interesting to see what he would do. :anxious:

Or perhaps Jillian Marshall could… never mind. ;)
-Signed, PolehausFifty-three

Member of The Emily Rules Klub (est. 2012)

“We have it translated in every language: (กฎของเอมิลี่, Emily es la mejor, 艾米莉规则, Emily Quy tắc!, エミリーは最高です, emilyyay ulesray!, Эмили Правила!, Emily é a melhor, एमिली नियम!, Emily est la meilleure!, إميلي هي الأفضل!, Emily Kuralları!, אמילי שולטת!, Emily Regeln!, 에밀리 담당!, Si Emily ang pinakamahusay!, എമിലി രാജ്ഞിയാണ്!, એમિલી નિયમો!) that Emily RULES!”~The E.R.K.