Marvin Washington Appreciation Thread

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Guys, Marvin is going to be in album 65 \:D/ 8) :D
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Is that official?
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Yep, from Nathan Hoobler.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

I thought he just said he might be in it.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

Agent.MontyWhittaker wrote:Guys, Marvin is going to be in album 65 \:D/ 8) :D
How did you get this information all I could get out of him was that Ed was coming back and he said we might hear from marvin in later albums.
EnderWarrior36
Strawberry

Agent.MontyWhittaker wrote:Guys, Marvin is going to be in album 65 \:D/ 8) :D
He's back? Yay!!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
screeeeeeeee
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

If this is true, then I'm really excited. The idea of having an older version of Marvin and Ed's relationship is squeal-worthy.
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

I know, it would be awesome.
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

I hate Marvin.
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
AioFan7
Strawberry

Love Marvin! I think he's a fun character. I also like his sister, Tamika. I love the Washingtons in general!
13:16 Numbers of Hope
The Way of the Cross leads home!
Below are websites that I own:
https://theadventuresofsupermikegame.weebly.com

https://platformbuilderfansite.weebly.com/
I love the Christian audio drama Kids Corner! Check it out here: http://odysseyscoop.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3479
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

TheDoctor wrote:I hate Marvin.
This is why you're my favorite.
*Finger guns aggressively*
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

MonkeyDude wrote:
Haha the feeling is mutual.
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

Mr. Clever wrote:
MonkeyDude wrote:
Haha the feeling is mutual.
#besties 8) :P
*Finger guns aggressively*
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

*Fist bumps while walking away from an explosion*