Character Songs

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Character Songs

There might be a thread for this, and if so, I'm sorry! I was a lazy bum. :(

Anyway, are there any songs that you associate with Odyssey characters, or that you think fit them well? I think Katy Perry's "Wide Awake" and Christina Perri's "Human" are both perfect for Mandy during her parents' separation saga, although "Wide Awake" could work well for Connie, too, because of what happened to her in the Novacom saga. I also think the DBD saga is excellent for a "This is War" music video.

Thoughts?
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Home by Phillip Phillips for Kelly.

Penny Lane by the Beatles reminds of you-know-who.

And this song (alas) always reminds me of Mitch. You'll understand why.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

Terrible Music! I hate rap and hip hop!
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Pound Foolish wrote:Home by Phillip Phillips for Kelly.

Penny Lane by the Beatles reminds of you-know-who.

And this song (alas) always reminds me of Mitch. You'll understand why.
What song is it? The video won't play for me, even when I copied the link and went to the website. Could you maybe use a YouTube link?
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Here you, furry feline friend. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPyPkJ6k7wM
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Bumping this thread because my Christian music station on iTunes Radio played this song and it reminded me way too much of Stephen and Rachel Straussberg:

Blitz
Moose Tracks

John Henry wrote:Terrible Music! I hate rap and hip hop!
This is the best post on this thread. \:D/
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Apparently I only post in this thread when I hear angsty stuff... :anxious: Anyway, I heard this song over the radio while shopping the other day, and it reminds me of Stephen and Rachel Straussberg so much it physically pains me, especially these lyrics:
What if I wake up tonight and you are real?
What if we could find a way to try to heal?
What if there's no stoppin' us yet?
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

I think "In Christ Alone" symbolizes the ups and downs of Odyssey as well as Mr. Whitakers faith "In Christ Alone"
Proud K.R.E Member
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

I recently heard "Time" from the Inception soundtrack and honestly, I think it would make for an equally amazing score as the original for Eugene's exploration of his life through the Imagination Station and conversion. Just take a listen:

Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

Bethany - It's the End of the World by R.E.M.
Lucy - Happy by Pharrell Williams
Wooton - I Am the Walrus by The Beatles (especially with Penny being Penny Lane)
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Jason and Tasha's relationship - Love's To Blame by For King And Country
Jason Whittaker - Be Somebody by Thousand Foot Krutch
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

So I was/am listening to Demons by Imagine Dragons and I realized it fit Jason's character really well. So what if we did that with other characters? If we assigned songs to characters what would they be? I think this will be interesting...
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

We already have a thread for this
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Pretty sure there isn't a thread already. But, anywho.

Early Connie seems like "22" by Taylor Swift would be a good fit.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Agent.MontyWhittaker wrote:http://www.odysseyscoop.com/forum/viewt ... =13&t=2112 yeah there is
I don't see an issue with having a similar topic, and Belle doesn't seem to bothered by it as well. Besides, it's been a while since someone has posted.. :D

You Are in Love - Taylor Swift and for Mandy/Trent.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Ah! So there is! Well, we can use whichever I guess! If we have any new ideas this one might be a bit more convenient since it's smaller.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Ooorrrr your friendly neighborhood moderator can merge the topics. \:D/

Anyway, I give a standing ovation to "You Are In Love" for my OTP, and I also think "Out of the Woods" and Daughtry's "Start of Something Good" and "Losing My Mind" fit them too.
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

Supermarket Flowers - Ed Sheeran, reminds me of the late Jenny Whittaker.
Here is the link if anyone is interested - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIB8EWqCPrQ :mad: Its so perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep Your Head Up - Andy Grammer, reminds me of Mandy. :)

See You Again - Carrie Underwood, reminds me of Karen :cry: