If you could play an Odyssey character who would it be?

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
Whittifer
Raspberry Ripple

I would definitely be Wooton! :D
Nothing.
snubs
Cookies & Creme

I would like to play Robin. because my voice and how I act is most like her. And I think she would be really fun to play.

and even though I am a girl, I wouldn't mind playing Grady either. =p
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
ToO Chatroom | Odyssey Moments | The Town of Odyssey
Whitfan
Strawberry

Tom Riley cause he likes to talk like a simpleton.
"Don't give up on your faith. Love comes to those who believe it. And that's the way it is."
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I'd probably play Vance, who's a fairly poor villain. Being I'm nowhere near as skilled as Odyssey actors, I'd ruin him. Bwaha ha.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Bennett Charles. 8)
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
NateVONgreat
Cookies & Creme

I would play CAPTAIN ABSOLUTELY!! DEFENDER OF TRUTH JUSTICE AND A LOT MORE TRUTH!!
why? because I'M BATMAN!!
DO I NEED A REASON!?
if not him, some other character based of me by the name of nate, who comes from israel and some how through a strange wormhole in space-time be just like me more or less

Sandwiches are wonderful
Sandwiches are fine!
I like sandwiches, I eat them all the time!
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

What? I never posted on this? Man, bad me! Shame!

I would be Jack Allen, because he's Jack. He's my favorite character, and I'd love to have his voice.

Secondary choice would be Whit. He's the epitome of epicness. Who wouldn't want to be him?

Third choice would be Frederick Holstein. He's quirky, enjoyable, and he can botch phrases and get away with it. The German accent's a major selling point, too.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
NateVONgreat
Cookies & Creme

oh yeah, I would be him.....too.....
If you are asking which character resembles me the most. Then Matthew -> except I succeed at taking apart a DVR player and I have never destroyed the Imagination Station. I guess if I ever move to odyssey, I know who my friends would be!

Sandwiches are wonderful
Sandwiches are fine!
dolphinlovr4ever
Caramel Crunch

Another one that would be fun is Donna Barclay. She was always such a pest. ;) :roll: :geek: :ugeek:
NateVONgreat
Cookies & Creme

I think that is someone I would prefer NOT to voice. In fact, I think your post belongs in the "Worst AIO Character" forum, I thought only boys like me with older sisters thought she was a pest, I guess some girls do too.
However, voicing Jimmy would be fun, but the cute younger Jimmy, not the adolescence one.
But if you enjoy voicing annoying teenage girls on radio shows, be my guest.

Sandwiches are wonderful
Sandwiches are fine!
dolphinlovr4ever
Caramel Crunch

Nate how could you say such a thing(after all are friendly chats)I have an older brother so I am half in your shoes. By the way I doubt I would get to ever do anything like a voice an a radio show. BY the way Donna can be funny at times but really if she was my older sister I would run away

Another fun ones (scince Donna is a pest) is Emily JK (PF's heart breaks) Rachel Mitches sister scince my recent liking for MITCH.
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I I could play an Odyssey character... Hmmmm... Liz. Definitely Liz. She's funny, she's smart, she can be kinda pushy sometimes... I can really relate to her character and would love to have had played it!
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

I would play Camilla. She's a lot like me. She can crochet, (like me) and she was struggling with her faith. That was me a couple months ago. If I plug my nose I sound a lot like the first voice of Camilla, too!
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
bobland
Vanilla

I would play Mathew, because I have similar characteristics, and he's funny.

Or I would play Jimmy Barclay, because he's funny and I can relate to him (Yes, I know he's a pest).
Eugene Meltsner: My pilgrimage will be to--there!
Bernard Walton: That's the sign for the women's room.
Eugene Meltsner: Oops! I'll try again.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

I'd be Connie, well, because we're similar. I talk a lot, whine a lot, clean up everyone elses messes and am the last to know anything! My home life is similar to hers, as well, and I can just really relate to her!
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Suzy!! Glad to see.. er.. hear from you!

I would have to be Connie as well... Basically for the same reasons.
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Kaida
Fudge Marble

BERNARD WALTON.. I would love to go on and on about the wonders of squeegees.
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31
Helios
Butter Pecan

Definitely Priscilla Peterson.
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

I would be Connie and Jay. I act a lot like Connie, and I can put forth the smart aleck and sarcastic attitude needed to play Jay. I am a lot like both of them! And I have been told I am a very good actor... So we never know. ;)

~Ninja is the Sun.
What is forever..? I shall see you again. Just after the mist has faded and time has stopped, over on the other side. Enjoy your journey and I'll enjoy mine.
Helios
Butter Pecan

How can you be the sun?

I AM THE SUN! ;)

And if you are Connie, I will be Maureen.

So there! :P