The JRC (Jason rules club)

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
Jason
Cookies & Creme

AWESOME! A club devoted to my awesomeness. You really didn't have to do that. But thank you so much!

This really is a good idea. However before I join its really important for me to know what exactly the club stands for. Does it like Jason's awesomeness and spy personality? Does it promote Jason+Connie = <3 ? Does it think that Jason should get married to someone else or not at all?

I'm not saying that everyone has to think the same way in this club, but I do think it's important for me to know what exactly the club stands for as far as Jason is concerned.
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

It stands for Jason's awesomeness :D And it does promote Jason + Connie, though you don't have to agree.
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

*squeals* *coughs* Sooo, can I join this amazing club? O.o
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

Stella C. wrote:*squeals* *coughs* Sooo, can I join this amazing club? O.o
Of course!!
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Shwweeet!
I don't normally join clubs, but Jason was my exception.... ;)
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

We need some more participation in this club! (after all, Jason is the best! :jason )

What is your favorite Jason episode?

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Definitely A Name Not A Number *nods* ...... Or Cross of Cortez.. You know what, Love is In the Air was good as well.. But then again, I really enjoyed Top Floor... Oh forget it, they're all good, I mean, it's Jason... 8)
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

Stella C. wrote:Definitely A Name Not A Number *nods* ...... Or Cross of Cortez.. You know what, Love is In the Air was good as well.. But then again, I really enjoyed Top Floor... Oh forget it, they're all good, I mean, it's Jason... 8)
Jason wasn't in Cross of Cortez. Do you mean A Search for Whit? (those were similar in that they had archeological themes. ;) )

I do like a Search for Whit a lot. And the others you mentioned. But my favorite is probably the first--A Name Not a Number. It may even be my favorite episode of all time. It made me fall in love with Jason and sparked my imagination for the world of spies in general.

Then there are the sagas--Darkness before Dawn, Novacom, and Green Ring. Those would not be the same without Jason's crucial roles.

dolphinlovr4ever
Caramel Crunch

I am joining :D
I LOVE jason (and Mitch)
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

What are your favorite quotes from Jason?

I <3 Wooton
Caramel Crunch

I am Joining. let's see... Favourite Jason quote *rubs chin*
Raggedy Man I remember you, and you are late for my wedding!
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

\
Last edited by Ameraka on Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GuatemalaGirl19
Vanilla

I'll join!
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

okay here's a quote [from aiowiki ;) )

Monica Stone: You're using sticks? Now where are the matches?
Jason Whittaker: I couldn't find any. I don't need em anyway. I almost got it with these sticks.
Monica Stone: Jason have you ever made a fire before?
Jason Whittaker: Paula I'll have you know. I survived a blizzard in Tibet because of my expert fire making skills.
Monica Stone: Really Tibet huh?
Jason Whittaker: Ok Wisconsin. But they have some harsh winters up there too.

I picked that one because it's cool that Jason's been to my home state! And yes we do have harsh winters. :) it's been particularly cold lately (except today :D ) and it's not even technically winter yet.

HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Been a member ever since I first listened to AIO!
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

What do you think of this idea?

Jason forms his own organization which fights injustice around the world. He would go on missions but his home base would be Odyssey.

This way he can combine the best of both worlds and not compromise his values as he did as an agent, getting 'lost in the labyrinth'. It is kind of like combining his missions work and his agency work into one thing. :)

Blitz
Moose Tracks

*Sighs*
If you really love Jason ask AIO to bring back Tasha as a Christian... Or Monica. As of Jason's female friends have one thing in common. Gun toting. Something Connie is not.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Helios
Butter Pecan

Like I said..pacifist. :P Connie would never have the gumption to do more than knock someone over the head with a vase. And Jason? Phew, the man's a killer!
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

I didn't even mention Connie. I am not all about Connie+Jason. ;) in fact, I like Connie and Jason separately as people and they don't have to get together for me to like them. I don't even want this forum to be about Conni+Jason primarily. I don't want this argument to seep into everything.
I just don't want Jason to leave Odyssey, but I also don't want him to stop having adventures. Unless of course he has a spin-off series of his own. :)
Where do we have evidence that Jason's a killer? I think that if he kills, it's absolutely necessary, and he doesn't if he doesn't have to. Even though he can stray into the moral gray at times, he's one of the good guys.

Mickey
Peach Cobbler

I'll join Jasons so cool. :jason
Proud K.R.E Member