Rodney Rathbone

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

That part was quite hilarious! I miss having the Rathbones around. *sigh* And I agree, there were some pretty great scenes between Doris and Bart in Aloha, Oy! but just the fact that Rodney was chasing poor Donna around the whole time was amusing. Oh, the horror of Rodney Rathbone pretending to be your boyfriend. *shudders* :D:
Kaida
Fudge Marble

Oh Rodney.. Haha his awkward scenes with Donna and Connie were great. I'm with you Suzy.. I like Rodney too:) he added a lot to the show and he was really funny! My favorite episodes of Rodney are Broken Window, Snow Day, and of course Aloha Oy!
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31
MeltsnerGirl91
Strawberry

I think some of the best Rodney episodes are "Family Values", "Broken Window", and "Aloha Oy." He's had great one-liners in other episodes too, such as "The Other Woman" and "The Living Nativity" . :D

I love the verses you have in your signature, Kaida.
Kaida
Fudge Marble

Thanks:) doing what the second verse says can be hard to do though...
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I'll join the general concurrence of Broken Window. This makes me laugh hard. Rodney's voice works wonderfully with his gags. Sarah was also extremely memorable, and perhaps had her very funniest moments, with her sarcasm and above-it-all frankness and exasperation shining.
I agree with Mr. Thinker, however. It was Rodney who made the episode, new I come to think of it. Others came close to being as funny, but he stole the stage with crying on a meat hammer and proclaiming "We all object to your being a dweeb too..."
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
MaryBeth_13
Cookies & Creme

broken window is my favorite!!!!!! it was so funny when he was crying on the hammer!!
Image"Charm is deceptive,and beauty it fleeting,but a women who fears the Lord shall be praised." Proverbs 30:31
GabrielleFandomGirl
Fudge Marble

Its all about Me! I love the part where the skeleton falls out of his lock and he screams,"Mommy?!"
"What-ever."- Pound Foolish

E.R.K.

"Why are you cutting a table with a chainsaw...?"
MaryBeth_13
Cookies & Creme

haha Rodney is so funny, i miss that guy!
Image"Charm is deceptive,and beauty it fleeting,but a women who fears the Lord shall be praised." Proverbs 30:31
Kaida
Fudge Marble

I know me too.. Which is why I nominated him for character of the week and so far he's winning :D
MaryBeth_13
Cookies & Creme

I liked him in changing Rodney to, this is my favorite part,

Mandy: Rodney, did you ever feel unloved when you were 5?
Rodney: Nah, well, except when Pop use to lock me up in the cold cellar and i could hear
him and Ma laughing at how big my ears was.
Mandy:Really?
Rodney: Nah I saw it on TV once, now hand over your lunch money!
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

MaryBeth_13 wrote:I liked him in changing Rodney to, this is my favorite part,

Mandy: Rodney, did you ever feel unloved when you were 5?
Rodney: Nah, well, except when Pop use to lock me up in the cold cellar and i could hear
him and Ma laughing at how big my ears was.
Mandy:Really?
Rodney: Nah I saw it on TV once, now hand over your lunch money!
I love that part!
^^ Props to Belle ^^
MaryBeth_13
Cookies & Creme

haha Rodney is awesome, and so is Jared!
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

MaryBeth_13 wrote:haha Rodney is awesome, and so is Jared!
JARED?! Mandy is Awesome!
^^ Props to Belle ^^
MaryBeth_13
Cookies & Creme

in your mind maybe...........
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

In your mind Jared is awesome. :P
^^ Props to Belle ^^
MaryBeth_13
Cookies & Creme

he is!!!! and so is his actor, well he's really cute, i dont know if he's awesome or not............ ;)
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

suzylou wrote:That part was quite hilarious! I miss having the Rathbones around. *sigh* And I agree, there were some pretty great scenes between Doris and Bart in Aloha, Oy! but just the fact that Rodney was chasing poor Donna around the whole time was amusing. Oh, the horror of Rodney Rathbone pretending to be your boyfriend. *shudders* :D:
Yeah, it kind of reminds me of me. I used to chase girls as they tried to get rid of me. :D: Not that I do now, or course. I mean, I - used to. :? ;)
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

CreativeThinker101 wrote:
suzylou wrote:That part was quite hilarious! I miss having the Rathbones around. *sigh* And I agree, there were some pretty great scenes between Doris and Bart in Aloha, Oy! but just the fact that Rodney was chasing poor Donna around the whole time was amusing. Oh, the horror of Rodney Rathbone pretending to be your boyfriend. *shudders* :D:
Yeah, it kind of reminds me of me. I used to chase girls as they tried to get rid of me. :D: Not that I do now, or course. I mean, I - used to. :? ;)
Goodness gracious! You sound like quite the little player back then. Hmm...which would be scarier? Being chased around by Mr. Thinker...or Rodney? :? Just kidding. Anyways, that's quite hilarious!
MaryBeth_13
Cookies & Creme

haha i would rather have Rodney chase me!!!! lol jk
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

My favorite is probably "Changing Rodney", and or "Snow Day"... There are probably others, but I cant think of any.