Wooton Bassett

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!

What do you think of Wooton?

He seems completely normal to me!
37%
He's a little strange...
26%
He's REALLY weird!
26%
Just get rid of him!
11%

Total votes: 27

Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

suzylou wrote:You just repeated yourself, hun. ;) But anyways--I know what you mean. I want to get the new album with the case, but I think I'm going to get it on digital download because I'm too impatient.
I've actually haven't been that happy with my albums in cases because they get scratched way to easily and the cases usually break. And plus I only listen to them on my iPod and logitec squeezebox anyway.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

If you do, I'll smack you with a board! Did I say smack you? I meant...
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Pound Foolish wrote:If you do, I'll smack you with a board! Did I say smack you? I meant...
you meant pat me. Right??
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

CD's do get scratched pretty daggum easy...that is kind of irritating.
And of course he meant pat, Wooton. Pound Foolish would NEVER smack anyone, would you deary?
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Me? Oh darling, I'm far too gentlemanly and charming. Do stop talking nonsense, and have some tea.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Bahahaha!! Your such a goof, dear. But now that you mention it, I'd love some tea! Go make me some! It must be chai--with lots of sugar and cream. Who cares if I get fat?
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I do. You look far too lovely in your pictures, dear. Do you think I'd pop on your blog to look at some fat person!? Don't get fat. Bad girl. Anyhow, chai won't make you fat. I have a little secret... I sometimes used to eat chocolate cereal in chocolate milk, with chocolate yogurt, for breakfast. Then, of course, I'd top the whole thing with chocolate sauce. And I'M not fat! Well, not very, but... err... Are you alright, dear? You look a bit green.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Fine, fine, I'll skip on the sweets and live a life of sorrow and misery without the joy of delicious indulgences...how lonely and terrible it is to live a skinny life!=P My lands, do tell me you are joking about eating all that chocolate...I died of a heart attack just thinking about that! Bahaha! But I do love chocolate, it is such a sinful delight!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I'm afraid I skipped over your post, Meltsner. I do NOT like spoilers. I'll find out when I get the album with that show, thank you very much. I'm sure it's worth waiting for. If it's not, then I can't be missing out on that much, now can I? ;)
And, yes, though I didn't like Emily/Matthew idea when I first heard it some months ago, I'm definitely warming up to it (picture me wistfully, romantically looking up at a starry sky, here.)
EugeneforPresident
Raspberry Ripple

Emily and Matthew?? I'm still not convinced. Emily's all bubbly and Matthew's all serious. Their relationship is great as just friends. Do you remember how Emily acted around Buck?? Can you imagine her acting that way around Matthew?? I can't. And Matthew... him being in love just sounds weird.
Eugene would be the best President, don't you think?
I'm a member of the:
Modest Cheerleaders Club!
Superheros Club!
Totally Tubular Commenting Club!
Doll Lovers Club!
Soda Shop Sisters Club!
Emily? Well, I'm in the middle somewhere.
ImageImage
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

As for Matthew, f course. When a child has not yet been in love, the idea of them falling in love always seems strange. But it happens.
Emily's bubbly? Nope. Chris is bubbly. "Oh no, everyone is about to die. Oh well, you'll just have to... keep listening! I'm so terrified! Really, I am!"
Emily is a bit flippant, because she's so bravely controlling, if that's what you mean. Anyhoo, it's nothing that has much of any possibility of ever happening, as I said.
EugeneforPresident
Raspberry Ripple

Yeah my guess is that the writers will keep E+M as just friends.
I'm a member of the:
Superheros Club!
Doll Lovers Club!
Soda Shop Sisters Club!
ImageImage
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

For the last time... WHO'S ARGUING WITH YOU ABOUT THAT!?!?! =P
EugeneforPresident
Raspberry Ripple

Pound Foolish wrote:For the last time... WHO'S ARGUING WITH YOU ABOUT THAT!?!?! =P
I'm not arguing!! I just stated a statement.
I'm a member of the:
Superheros Club!
Doll Lovers Club!
Soda Shop Sisters Club!
ImageImage
Odysseygirl101
Cookies & Creme
Location: Somewhere between Oz, Marus, Burke, Atlantis, Narnia, Tatooine, Chewandswallow, Avonlea, and Odyssey

To "Pound Foolish" Eugene and Katrina met in the episode "Truth, Trivia, and 'Trina." This is an awesome show! :D

And about the Barrett-Priscilla thing, I TOTALLY agree with what everyone is saying, you never hear about Priscilla or Barrett's parents talking about their relationship, or with Whit either. I like Matthew and emily's relationship better since they're just freinds and talk to Whit (like in the Green Ring Conspiracy) about thier relationship.
Oz the Great and Powerful is Great and Powerful!!!!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Perhaps they are staying shy of Whit because, as a general rule, Whit CAN'T be wrong. If Whit gave an opinion on whether Barrett should make a move, or Priscilla should make a move, they would HAVE to do so. A lot of the fun and tension would be gone. Plus, as Whit is always right, it would get the unwanted attention of the overly Christian parents in the audience. Which, since AIO is a Christian show, is a lot of people. If Whit advised them to make a move, they'd wreak their fury on AIO for encouraging love at such a young age. Actually, it doesn't really matter what Whit would say, it would still end up getting listeners made one way or another. People are PICKY.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I'm honestly not really dissatisfied with any relationship on AIO, with the possible exception of Wooton and Penny. All relationships have benefited the characters involved.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

That much is absolutely and definitely true. A well put insight, in fact. In answer...
I'm satisfied with it. But, because I am satisfied with it, that is, like it, I want it to go somewhere. Something to actually happen.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Are you talking about Wooton and Penny? Paul McCusker said in some interview (I don't remember which one, he's done so many lately) that Wooton and Penny are definitely not getting married in the near future.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

REALLY? He said that?? Man, I wish you could remember what interview that was. If you do, let me know.