Wooton Bassett

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!

What do you think of Wooton?

He seems completely normal to me!
37%
He's a little strange...
26%
He's REALLY weird!
26%
Just get rid of him!
11%

Total votes: 27

Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

One word: WAAHHHHHHH! I hope it happens sometime, though. I can see why that would happen, however. A lot of fans still are having trouble warming up to Penny. More importantly, Penny is in her early stages. It's probably a good idea to let the story and love grow a little more, and see how Penny and Wooton handle the passing of time.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

These questions aren't fare. I did he's really weird because he is he's not normal that's what makes him Wooton, my favorite character. If he was normal he wouldn't be sooooooo cool!!!
Proud K.R.E Member
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Yeah, I agree. A normal Wooton would not be Wooton
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

Wooton is one of the strangest characters.
Wodfamchocsod
Cookies & Creme

HannahJ. wrote:
Kathileen-S. wrote:I like Wooten, but I liked him better when he was more serious about his faith and not so randomly crazy.

I have noticed that he doesn't talk about his Faith much anymore! The mostly when Wooten is in a Episode it's all On Penny really Nothing else! (I do like Penny)
I really liked it when in almost Every episode he would be on a Mail Route and Stop at Whits End!!
I used to like him when he talked about his faith more and hung out with Grady. He was more serious, too. Now he's just...goofy and to tell you the truth, I don't really like him anymore. He does say some funny stuff...but it gets old.
Girls just wanna have fun!
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Wodfamchocsod wrote:
HannahJ. wrote:
Kathileen-S. wrote:I like Wooten, but I liked him better when he was more serious about his faith and not so randomly crazy.

I have noticed that he doesn't talk about his Faith much anymore! The mostly when Wooten is in a Episode it's all On Penny really Nothing else! (I do like Penny)
I really liked it when in almost Every episode he would be on a Mail Route and Stop at Whits End!!
I used to like him when he talked about his faith more and hung out with Grady. He was more serious, too. Now he's just...goofy and to tell you the truth, I don't really like him anymore. He does say some funny stuff...but it gets old.
^This. Pre-hiatus Wooton was the best Wooton. He was funny, but I had no trouble taking him seriously when he talked about matters of faith, because the writers didn't throw his humor in our faces all the time. Now he feels more like a gimmick. (He was used marvelously in "Life Expectancy", though, and that's where I personally feel that we saw a return of the old Wooton.)
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

Wooton's face is better than him. I don't like him - except sometime he IS funny.
Wodfamchocsod
Cookies & Creme

Well said Tiger shadow.
Girls just wanna have fun!
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

I started a topic of Penny. Read and you'll know what I think of Wooton. What I said of Penny is also true of Wooton.
Proud K.R.E Member
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

Wooton STINKS!
Except when he's serious, or when he plays instruments.
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Wooton is just the kind of guy I would love to have as my next door neighbor - fun and goofy and a Christian. (Kinda like my uncle.)
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

Any Christian friends that have a slide on your back door? :o I know some people have a secret knock.
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Is there something wrong with having a slide out of your back door? ;)
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

It's just too unusual.
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

To each their own. I think it's cool.
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

John Henry wrote:It's just too unusual.
Christians aren't supposed to be conformed to the world \:D/
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

This is one of the few times I agree with Mr. Whit's End.
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

So your argument that Wooton's slide is too unusual is invalidated.
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

Yeah, but sometimes Wooton can be annoying.