The C.D.T (Character Discussion Thread)

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
godisawesomeness99
Raspberry Ripple

Samantha14 wrote:Well... Seeing as it's a new week (One very far from our last new week...) and our president seems to have forgotten about us... ;)
I'll post this week's character.

And it is..... Mandy! Have fun, all! =)
NO! I did not! I was just... thinking up a master plan! (yeah let's go with that) I just don't know what day character of the week ends. :cry:
here from time to time....

Psalm 73:24
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

godisawesomeness99 wrote:
Samantha14 wrote:Well... Seeing as it's a new week (One very far from our last new week...) and our president seems to have forgotten about us... ;)
I'll post this week's character.

And it is..... Mandy! Have fun, all! =)
NO! I did not! I was just... thinking up a master plan! (yeah let's go with that) I just don't know what day character of the week ends. :cry:
:lol: Yeah, let's do. Anywho, the character of the week ends exactly seven days from when you post. =]
Starflower1234
Cookies & Creme

Mandy was a good character. I liked how she was a creative writer. I also thought that the divorce/separation of her parents was a great storyline and helped me because at that time my aunt and uncle were divorcing and it was affecting all of us, especially my cousins (and still is).
I made a promise, Mr. Frodo. A promise. "Don't you leave him Samwise Gamgee." And I don't mean to. I don't mean to. - Sam from The Fellowship of the Ring movie
I can't carry it for you, but I can carry you! - Sam from The Return of the King movie
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

Mandy was a great character!! What I especially love about her is that she loves acting, which I do too :)
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Ashley, that's delightful. I too share that with her. Isn't it special when our interests are the same as a character? It's like a magical bridge between us and their world.
The series with Mandy's parents tore me apart.... especially since they aired on Whit's End, and never showed how it turned out.
Unless it's left a little uncertain if Mandy's parents get together?
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
godisawesomeness99
Raspberry Ripple

OK, you wanna talk about something? go talk about jack davis for a while (yes, I'm back) Personally, all I have to say is that he's too curious for his own good

SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

I love all the young guy characters curiosity and imagination, but at the same time they all have different personalities :D
Starflower1234
Cookies & Creme

I would say that Jack Davis is a little too curious, but I like him. That's part of his personality. He's sweet, especially in the episode with Donna about modesty. And he and Lucy are a good fit for each other. :)
I made a promise, Mr. Frodo. A promise. "Don't you leave him Samwise Gamgee." And I don't mean to. I don't mean to. - Sam from The Fellowship of the Ring movie
I can't carry it for you, but I can carry you! - Sam from The Return of the King movie
godisawesomeness99
Raspberry Ripple

Ok, I'm going to make an annocment. now..... EVERYONE CAN POST ON HERE! YAYYYYYYY! Anyway, go talk about Harlow doyle..... I think harlow is a combination of stupid and funny. What about you?

Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Well, if you mean some things Harlow says are too stupid to be funny, none come to mind... But that's a matter of taste.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Harlow reminds me of my hilarious older brother, but he does it on purpous, but I like Harlow none-the-less :D
Starflower1234
Cookies & Creme

Harlow Doyle is funny, but not my favorite. His comments are funny because they are so dumb. And the couple episodes where he solves a case even though he really isn't a good detective at all are funny. And the fact that even though he *should* know that he doesn't draw Power Boy, he believes the news and thinks that he does. That is just... wow. But it's funny.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Harlow is priceless. Thank goodness he's one of the few pre-relaunchers still around. He supplies a cartoony bizarredom none of the other characters do, not even Wooton generally. Harlow has his own idiotic humor. He's not really a human, or very sympathetic. He's simply a big, gullible, clueless wacko who simply has no intelligence. He's more like Elmer Fudd than an Odyssian. He doesn't belong. Which is exactly why he belongs. And why he's fantastic.
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

May I join this completely AMAZING club!
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
godisawesomeness99
Raspberry Ripple

yes. yes you may :D

shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

I totally agree with this club! May I join?
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
godisawesomeness99
Raspberry Ripple

finally! for goodness sakes, I've been waiting to post on here for forever. yes you may join and you may now talk about marvin washington

Renae
Fudge Marble
Location: ....I'll be in a different place every time you read this....

Pound Foolish wrote:Well, if you mean some things Harlow says are too stupid to be funny, none come to mind... But that's a matter of taste.
Haha! And I sometimes consider them to funny to be stupid! :lol:

Anywhoo...on to Marvin! Marvin is such an interesting character. I enjoy the fact that his is simple and easy to understand. Also, I loved his part in "My Favorite Thing", which is in fact one of my favorite episodes. Its nice to see his closeness with ALL his family members, and his willingness to include Kelly when she became a part of it as well.
Renae: Faithful companion of Drama King, aka Jimmy Barclay.
godisawesomeness99
Raspberry Ripple

well..... I have an announcement.... this is no longer a club.... :( but wait! It's something better.... the character disscussion thread.... so people will post here and stuff.... I'll still run it, and choose the characters and yeah.... so yeah

-- Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:35 pm --
godisawesomeness99 wrote:this is how I feel. Anyone is welcome to join if they please.

Thanks! :D :D :D

Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Is it a sin to say the only character I ABSOLUTELY hate is Mandy?
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage