Penny Wise

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!

how horrible is penny wise?

awful
No votes
idiot
4%
terrible
4%
evil
4%
needs to die
8%
I disagree with all of the above. I love Penny!
79%

Total votes: 24

Doublem
Chocolate Chip

What do you think of Penny Wise?

Well? What do you say?
~Doublem

Act 4: 10-12
Joy
Raspberry Ripple

I say she's an average character. Not too good, not too bad, annoying at times. She's too Wootonish, in a way, and her voice even sounds like Wooton. I hope she improves in the future. The way she looks,though is awesome!
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

Also, Kimmy Robertson is one of the most fun people you will ever meet.
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
Joy
Raspberry Ripple

Aaron Wiley wrote:Also, Kimmy Robertson is one of the most fun people you will ever meet.
Oh, I'm saying nothing about the actual person. The only reason her voice is annoying is because it sounds too much like Wooton.
You've met her? Awesome! I could never dream of being able to go to the Birthday Bash, or Colorado. I'll probably never meet one of the actors. ;)
Doublem
Chocolate Chip

Kimmy Robertson is awesome! You don't have to meet her to know that! :D
~Doublem

Act 4: 10-12
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

She's okay, sweet, but can be a bit annyoing :|
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

I like her just dont like that wooton likes her
ta418
Vanilla

I am liking her the more I listen to her
Odysseylover
Vanilla

I think Penny's really nice but I hope she doesn't marry Wooton.
-Odysseylover <3
odysseyluvr101
Vanilla

She is not my fave but she is ok. I do agree with the other fans I hope she does not marry wooton.
Bart Rathbone
Strawberry

She is awful!! :twisted: :evil:
Bart Rathbone

Haldir is the best
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Bart Rathbone wrote:she is awful :twisted: :evil:
Why do you say that? I think she's funny. She and Wooton should get married.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

I Love her! She is Somewhat like me. I am ALSO Artistic,Social and that sorta stuff! And I do think Penny & Wooton should get married(that is my Point of View) She is one of My Favorites :D :D
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Bart Rathbone
Strawberry

Sorry about that.
Last edited by Bart Rathbone on Fri May 18, 2012 5:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bart Rathbone

Haldir is the best
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

First of all, it is spelled Doctor Blackgaard. Second of all, why would you even be saying that? She is a very good character with a good heart, albeit idiotic.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Bart Rathbone
Strawberry

Sorry, I'm bad at names, but she is really annoying! I take back some of what I said.
Bart Rathbone

Haldir is the best
Jason
Cookies & Creme

You know, you may actually be on to something. Penny Wise; a name that sounds unique. But in fact it's just one of her many aliases. Her personality? Just one of her many brilliant disguises to deceive and drive people insane. In reality she has an online community of past villains to get the inside know on what failed. She even plans to break Dalton, Charles, and Grote out of jail to take down the Odyssey heros once and for all. But the thing is Richard Maxwell and Buck catch wind of this online underworld and Buck forms an alias of his own to get the inside scoop. Right after the villains escape, Buck and Richard form a plan to foil their plans. With Charles, and Grote working together, they form an idea so relentlessly evil that Dalton chooses to opt out. Richard and Buck decide they can't take on these people alone, so they pull in Jason and Mitch. With their help, the bad guys are foiled and everything goes back to normal and no one even suspected that Penny ever had anything to do with the mass break out. :shock:

On a much more serious note, Penny's character is interesting. I wouldn't say she's evil, but definitely annoying at times.
Last edited by Jason on Thu May 17, 2012 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bart Rathbone
Strawberry

I said I'm sorry for saying she was evil, but come on, who would actually be called Penny Wise? Great ideas, Jason!
Bart Rathbone

Haldir is the best
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

Bart Rathbone wrote:I said I'm sorry for saying she was evil but come on who would actually be called penny wise and great idea jason
Some punctuation would be greatly appreciated. People aren't going to understand you unless you type in English.

I also disagree strongly with you. Penny couldn't be connected with Dr. Backgaard, since he's dead.
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
Katrina Meltsner
Cookies & Creme

odysseyluvr101 wrote:She is not my fave but she is ok. I do agree with the other fans I hope she does not marry wooton.

I agree with you. I do like her but she can get pretty annoying. I just hope she dosen't marry wooton.
Katerina Meltsner
I'm a member of the doll lover's club.
I'm a member of the SS sister's club.
I'm a member of the Modest Cheerleaders Club
I'm a member of the Superheroes club
Emily is ANNOYING
"Eugene, we missed our own wedding''