Penny Wise

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!

how horrible is penny wise?

awful
No votes
idiot
4%
terrible
4%
evil
4%
needs to die
8%
I disagree with all of the above. I love Penny!
79%

Total votes: 24

Jason
Cookies & Creme

Bart Rathbone wrote:I said I'm sorry for saying she was evil but come on who would actually be called penny wise and great idea jason
You never know; The quiet ones are always the ones you'd least expect.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Jason wrote:
Bart Rathbone wrote:I said I'm sorry for saying she was evil but come on who would actually be called penny wise and great idea jason
You never know; The quiet ones are always the ones you'd least expect.
Ha ha yeah. She could be starting a green ring conspiracy herself now that Trask got caught by the police.
Doublem
Chocolate Chip

Wooton Bassett wrote:
Bart Rathbone wrote:she is awful :twisted: :evil:
Why do you say that? I think she's funny. She and Wooton should get married.
Oh please, no! Wooton and Penny are too close together. Having them married would be a disaster! :o
~Doublem

Act 4: 10-12
Katrina Meltsner
Cookies & Creme

I don't really like Penny. She's ok but annoying.
Katerina Meltsner
I'm a member of the doll lover's club.
I'm a member of the SS sister's club.
I'm a member of the Modest Cheerleaders Club
I'm a member of the Superheroes club
Emily is ANNOYING
"Eugene, we missed our own wedding''
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Maybe Penny is Dr. Blackgaard's daughter. Her real name must be Penelope Blackgaard. She changed it to Penny Wise when she moved to Odyssey. (I knew the name was fake from the beginning.)
Bart Rathbone
Strawberry

Or, she's going to help Doctor Blackgaard's son take revenge on Whit and the others.
Bart Rathbone

Haldir is the best
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Dr. Blackgaards Daughter... Really that is a weird Idea! Dr. Blackgaard died Years and Years and Years ago even before the NOVCOM SAGA. Penny is in her 20's and Dr.Blackgaard died when Connie was in her teens..On the other hand Penny Wise has a mom. That lives in Pennsylvania and there was 0 mentions about him having a Relationship or being married to ANYONE... On the other hand "Bart Rathbone" I forgive you for saying Penny is "EVIL"
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Katrina Meltsner
Cookies & Creme

I have my theory and I think that she was really working with Dr. Trask.
Katerina Meltsner
Emily is ANNOYING
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

COME ON GUYS Penny IS DA BOMB.The only thing I dont like is that she and wooton like each other.
Jason
Cookies & Creme

HannahJ. wrote:Dr. Blackgaards Daughter... Really that is a weird Idea! Dr. Blackgaard died Years and Years and Years ago even before the NOVCOM SAGA. Penny is in her 20's and Dr.Blackgaard died when Connie was in her teens..On the other hand Penny Wise has a mom. That lives in Pennsylvania and there was 0 mentions about him having a Relationship or being married to ANYONE... On the other hand "Bart Rathbone" I forgive you for saying Penny is "EVIL"
It could be that Blackgaard had a secret life that no one knew about. He could have secretly married and had a kid. And thus his kid had PennY! She could really be his granddaughter. But that doesn't mean that she's evil just because of her grandfather, no more than Edwin is evil because his brother is.
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Penny is AWESOME!!!!!
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Jason, remember in A Name Not A Number, when Blackgaard ordered a doll for his granddaughter? Hmm.......
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

The Old Judge wrote:Jason, remember in A Name Not A Number, when Blackgaard ordered a doll for his granddaughter? Hmm.......

Dr. Blaaguard's granddaughter is Penny! Therefore Edwin is her great uncle. :shock:
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

No way!! Penny isn't evil!! You guys are WAY over thinking this! :roll:
Last edited by SparkyHappyGiraffe on Sat May 26, 2012 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Katrina Meltsner
Cookies & Creme

I'm pretty sure that she is Blaaguards granddaughter.
Katerina Meltsner
Emily is ANNOYING
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Oh, I'm saying nothing about the actual person. The only reason her voice is annoying is because it sounds too much like Wooton.
You've met her? Awesome! I could never dream of being able to go to the Birthday Bash, or Colorado. I'll probably never meet one of the actors.

He interviewed her!!! :mrgreen:
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

I enjoy the way that AiO creates similar characters. I think that they can work well together, or reinforce a point (in the case of Jennifer Whittaker-Dowd and Eugene Meltsner or Eugene and Nicholas Adamsworth). However, they can also become redundant, so its important to keep the characters different enough so that we can still enjoy them. After all, most similar character pairs only last an album or so, whereas Penny has become a semi-main character. I think that Penny may force Wooton to be more mature, and if they are handled correctly, they could become a decent pair. Maybe Wooton could help Penny in the common-sense/basic human knowledge department. However, I am not advocating for marriage anytime soon, I simply think that they could work well together.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

All I have to say is that Penny is fine. Not exactly a great character, realistic, or my favorite. But I can put up with her.
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

SparkyHappyGiraffe wrote:
Oh, I'm saying nothing about the actual person. The only reason her voice is annoying is because it sounds too much like Wooton.
You've met her? Awesome! I could never dream of being able to go to the Birthday Bash, or Colorado. I'll probably never meet one of the actors.

He interviewed her!!! :mrgreen:
Wow!!!!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

JoyfulG wrote:I say she's an average character. Not too good, not too bad, annoying at times. She's too Wootonish, in a way, and her voice even sounds like Wooton. I hope she improves in the future. The way she looks,though is awesome!
i think its because shes wootens girlfriend
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16