The E.R.K. (Emily Rules Klub)

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!

Classify yourself below.

Emily lover
22%
Emily moderate
21%
ERK lover
14%
ERK moderate
11%
I just like contests
13%
I just like castles
19%

Total votes: 63

Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I'm not saying anything about romance! You're the one who's mind went there! I just said he carried you off into the sunset! I can't help that it was dusk when he rescued you!
Helios
Butter Pecan

Actually, the only reason it looked so dark was because you set off a smoke grenade. :P

And PF was the one who mentioned romance...

But only because you mentioned sunsets! :evil:
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Metal15 and Helios sitting in a tree, K-I... What?

Conversation Starter
What did everyone think of the latest Clubhouse Magazine cover? Glad Emily was finally featured again. I thought Emily looked especially lovely, and the snowmen AIO characters. Wow. This is probably my new favorite Gary Lock art.
  • "Pound Foolish, I just adoreee arguing with you! Here, have an eyeball."
~Suzy Lou Foolish

As the founder of the E.R.K., may I say: Emily RULES!
Helios
Butter Pecan

Ma'am, I would seriously suggest you stop talking now before my fist gives your face a whole new meaning to facial reconstruction. And hopefully a knee where it hurts. :evil: *snickers*

Now I know who I want to string up NEXT! (and then we'll do Sammy) :P :evil:
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Helios, Helios, Helios.... You must calm down, dear! You are getting so riled up over such little things like "sunsets" and "resting heads on shoulders." There really is no need! Why don't you and Metal prance off to your castle! I won't judge if you hold hands!
Rosy
Cookie Dough

It's sooo awesome that Clubhouse is now the official AiO magazine, which means the Jones & Parker stories won't be leaving anytime soon. =)
I assume PF has made the Emily cut-out thing, right? ;)
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Oh yeah, the conversation starter! I really liked this months cover! Emily and Matthew looked great! I haven't read the Jones and Parker yet... Someone stole it from me :(
Helios
Butter Pecan

Liz'alike wrote:Helios, Helios, Helios.... You must calm down, dear! You are getting so riled up over such little things like "sunsets" and "resting heads on shoulders." There really is no need! Why don't you and Metal prance off to your castle! I won't judge if you hold hands!
This is actually quite hilarious, considering the fact that typically, I'll say outrageous stuff to Metal to get him to react, while I'm sitting there, cool as a cat just licked the cream off the milk. :D Besides, Metal's hair is so long, I'd be afraid mine would get tangled up in his. So I couldn't actually put my head on his shoulder (and he's too tall). So there! :P
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Ummmm... Who was frantically trying to convince everyone that Metal wasn't your significant other? Not me, I assure you! So calm and collected is not accurate, dear.

Tangled, huh? Reminds me of this movie about a princess who get rescued by her prince charming... What a coincidence, huh?
Helios
Butter Pecan

I was not frantic....

Just panicked.

I'm always like that. Comes from too much pandemonium. :evil: :)

And he's not my significant anything. We're just friends. ;)

Eek! Okay, tangled was a bad choice of words. Not only can you do that with it, but it reminds me of mangled, which reminds me of.....Mangler.... *breaks into uncontrollable weeping*

BTW, we're getting a little off-topic here. Maybe we should relegate this conversation somewhere else...? :P
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

*anounces to admins* if you think we're getting off subject, can you move us to where you want us? Thanks!

What's the difference between frantic and paniced?? Because I really don't see the difference...

I think tangled was an excellent choice of words.... *evil grin* "And sat last I see the light!"

When you say "Mangler" are you referring to a certain horror film? Because that's just disturbing!
Helios
Butter Pecan

And now we wait until the admin gets out from church... :P

Frantic and panicked have slightly different meanings, but I sure ain't gonna hunt a dictionary now! :P Panic, I know, is from the word pan, which comes from Pan, the Greek god of...sheep? Shepherding? Pan's approach was supposed to send all the flocks into panic. But I don't know about frantic... ;)

Tangled! Erg! FYI, Metal doesn't look ANYTHING like Flynn, and I don't look anything like the girl. My hair is so much nicer than her's. :P So I really don't see how you can continue to make fun of me using Tangled... ;)

For the fun of it, I might almost say yes to your Mangler question and continue freaking you out.

But no, I was referring to a certain G. I. Joe character who dies in his first and last comic. *sniffles* He was only 19.....LIKE YOU!!! :evil: :P
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

I'm not honestly sure..where..or what topic these could be moved to..so how about you just move the discussion back to ERK stuff, and move your discussion to pm if you'd like. :)
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Ahhhhhh :( but it's so much more fun it the open! There's not the same drama element in pms *sniffs as she opens pm.*
GratiaDei
Cookies & Creme

*hands Lex and Helios hot chocolate*

The ERK late Christmas party is still going on, girls.

*turns on playlist of Christmas music*
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Thanks, Avery ;) *sips hot chocolate and bee-bops to Frosty the Snowman*

So I was thinking that we should set up a community room for the enemy to hang out in... They obviously are drawn to be over here... Whether they acknowledge it or not! I think the room should be called "Emily Central." Then right below it should say, "Haters Gonna Hate, so come on in."
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

GratiaDei wrote:*hands Lex and Helios hot chocolate*

The ERK late Christmas party is still going on, girls.

*turns on playlist of Christmas music*
*sneaks over to the music player and (accidentally, of course) incinerates it. :P
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Scrooge! You might as well say "Bah humbug."
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

*stomps over to Mr. Whit's End and flicks him in the head.* How could you?! I liked that song! *turns on iPad and starts singing along to "Marshmellow World" while danceing around room.*
Helios
Butter Pecan

Yummy, hot chocolate's my favorite! *graceful bow to GratiaDei* And for this, I promise NOT to string you up when we get all the other ERKers. LOL :P

Hey, Liz, that sounds like a great idea to have an Emily Central like that. Have you suggested it to Metal? :)

And sadly, there is absolutely no drama in pms (on another note, I can now tell you about that boy I dreamed about without worrying you'll blurt it accidentally on here :P )