The E.R.K. (Emily Rules Klub)

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!

Classify yourself below.

Emily lover
22%
Emily moderate
21%
ERK lover
14%
ERK moderate
11%
I just like contests
13%
I just like castles
19%

Total votes: 63

Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Connie_Kendall wrote:I believe you are the pot calling the kettle black....
Like. Button.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Hear ye, hear ye! This meeting of ERK is now in session. The dishonorable Pound Foolish Presiding. Vice President Aftershocker is... HEY!
*Sammy puts a sack over Pound Foolish's head and throws him off the stage*
Sammy taps microphone "Hey you guys. Okay, I'm tired of these boring ERK meetings, where we never really do anything. So, I got a brilliant idea... let's actually do something different."
*all of ERK cheers wildly*
"So, first, we'll have a contest. We'll all search online for stuff that reminds us of Emily. For instance, you could Google 'detective' and post something interesting that pops up. Or maybe you've even come across something already that reminds you of Emily. It can be anything. A poem, a video, whatever. But photos will have the best chance of winning in this contest. I mean, let's be honest... Most of us are more easily grabbed by a cool photo than by poem, right? Especially if it's written be me." *giggles* "But anyhow, here's a few examples to get us started..."
And here's...
A buck! Ha ha ha...! Sorry. But anyways." *flips through notes* "The winners will be posted on the amazing ERK site, created by the one and only God's Girl. She and..." *sighs and kicks the sack* "This guy, will be the judges. Okay? And one grand prize winner will be interviewed and put both on the site and on Pound Cake's blog. Get creative. Find things that couldn't possibly have anything to do with Emily and relate them to her. Or find something that absolutely in your face screams Emily. Take your own picture or video or do your own drawing, and that'll count for extra credit. It can be something already posted on SS, but preferably not. It'll be AWESOME."
Kaida "Be our new president, Sammy!"
Sammy "Thanks... but..."
Pound Foolish "Mmm. Mmm-ummmph."
Sammy "I think he'd be mad."
Pound Foolish "MMM-RRRM!"
Sammy "Yeah, he'd be mad. Plus he actually thinks he does a good job... Anyhow." *unties sack* "You can come out."
Pound Foolish "Thank you very much. I'll have you know you messed up my hair."
Sammy "I know. It looks kinda good for once. I could have been president. You owe me."
Pound Foolish "And how much will you owe me if I shove you in this sack?"
Sammy "Meeting adjourned. Okay guys, have fun. I'm really sorry, besty. I had to do it."
Suzy*runs to Pound Foolish* "Are you okay? I mean, not that you didn't deserve that, but are you okay?" *winks at Sammy*
Underseasie "That was... interesting."
Suzy *takes Pound Foolish's hand* "But it was worth it right? For Emily! Emily RULES, y'all!"
Sammy "Yeah, for Emily!"
Last edited by Pound Foolish on Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:52 am, edited 5 times in total.
  • "Pound Foolish, I just adoreee arguing with you! Here, have an eyeball."
~Suzy Lou Foolish

As the founder of the E.R.K., may I say: Emily RULES!
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Who put this together? o_0 That was actually hilarious, regardless I was the bad guy. ;)

This will be fun. =D
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

This should be really fun :D
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Why I've never actually thought of shoving you in a sack for real yet bothers me for some reason....
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Hmpf. I didn't get to say anything, huh?

Ya know, I could hold the ERK website hostage from you guys.......
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Okay, sorrrry... It was just a fun little thing I made up in one minute. If it's any of my consolation, you were mentioned as you saw, and you'll be in the next one... And you're one of my very best, closes friends on here. Which I hope I don't have to tell you. What do you mean I never pm you? Yes I do... kind of... sort of... no I don't....so? Pms art the measure of love!?
@ Frog Face No, you were the hero. But anyhow... start thinking about what your entry will be, guys!
Last edited by Pound Foolish on Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • "Pound Foolish, I just adoreee arguing with you! Here, have an eyeball."
~Suzy Lou Foolish

As the founder of the E.R.K., may I say: Emily RULES!
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Samantha14 wrote:
Connie_Kendall wrote:I believe you are the pot calling the kettle black....
Like. Button.
So, are you saying we fail to be humble, or that we are full of contradictions?
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

Pound Foolish wrote:Hear ye, hear ye! This meeting of ERK is now in session. The dishonorable Pound Foolish Presiding. Vice President Aftershocker is... HEY!
*Sammy puts a sack over Pound Foolish's head and throws him off the stage*
Sammy taps microphone "Hey you guys. Okay, I'm tired of these boring ERK meetings, where we never really do anything. So, I got a brilliant idea... let's actually do something different."
*all of ERK cheers wildly*
"So, first, we'll have a contest. We'll all search online for stuff that reminds us of Emily. For instance, you could Google 'detective' and post something interesting that pops up. Or maybe you've even come across something already that reminds you of Emily. It can be anything. A poem, a video, whatever. But photos will have the best chance of winning in this contest. I mean, let's be honest... Most of us are more easily grabbed then a cool photo then by poem, right? Especially if it's written be me." *giggles* "But anyhow, here's a few examples to get us started..."
And here's...
A buck! Ha ha ha...! Sorry. But anyways." *flips through notes* "The winners will be posted on the amazing ERK site, created by the one and only God's Girl. She and..." *sighs and kicks the sack* "This guy, will be the judges. Okay? And one grand prize winner will be interviewed and put both on the site and on Pound Cake's blog. Get creative. Find things that couldn't possibly have anything to do with Emily and relate them to her. Or find something that absolutely in your face screams Emily. Take your own picture or video or do your own drawing, and that'll count for extra credit. It can be something already posted on SS, but preferably not. It'll be AWESOME."
Kaida "Be our new president, Sammy!"
Sammy "Thanks... but..."
Pound Foolish "Mmm. Mmm-ummmph."
Sammy "I think he'd be mad."
Pound Foolish "MMM-RRRM!"
Sammy "Yeah, he'd be mad. Plus he actually thinks he does a good job... Anyhow." *unties sack* "You can come out."
Pound Foolish "Thank you very much. I'll have you know you messed up my hair."
Sammy "I know. It looks kinda good for once. I could have been president. You owe me."
Pound Foolish "And how much will you owe me if I shove you in this sack?"
Sammy "Meeting adjourned. Okay guys, have fun. I'm really sorry, besty. I had to do it."
Suzy*runs to Pound Foolish* "Are you okay? I mean, not that you didn't deserve that, but are you okay?" *winks at Sammy*
Underseasie "That was... interesting."
Suzy *takes Pound Foolish's hand* "But it was worth it right? For Emily! Emily RULES, y'all!"
Sammy "Yeah, for Emily!"
Haha! That's hilarious! :lol:
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Pound Foolish wrote:Okay, sorrrry... It was just a fun little thing I made up in one minute. If it's any of my consolation, you were mentioned as you saw, and you'll be in the next one... And you're one of my very best, closes friends on here. Which I hope I don't have to tell you. What do you mean I never pm you? Yes I do... kind of... so? Pm art the measure of love!?
@ Frog Face No, you were the hero. But anyhow... start thinking about what your entry will be, guys!
Stuff you in a bag, kick you, and still be the hero. Can my night get ANY better? =D

;)
Kaida
Fudge Marble

That was amazing. I was in it ^_^ I liked the "buck" joke.. Very nice.

Thanks for putting this together. This should be fun. =)
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Haha, that was awesome, PF..and pretty much what I would have said, too. ;)
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

That was quite funny to read. But just so you know, Sammy, I have my eye on you...
GabrielleFandomGirl
Fudge Marble

Here's mine: We do see someone awe-some in green, Oh, by all she is noticed and seen! Oh me oh my, Who could it be, the awe-some one, in green? Why, its a no- brainer, its Emily; its Emily, Emily, Emily, Yay! She's loved by a group called the E.R.K.! Some members, love her, some don't follow rule 2, don't promote any other character above her! Forgotten what rule 1 is, but when PF sees my work, he'll say. I find Emily good, okay. But I will over exaggerate my "love" for her!

- Gabler bage 2 and a half months till 11
"What-ever."- Pound Foolish

E.R.K.

"Why are you cutting a table with a chainsaw...?"
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I would like to join this klub.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Rosy
Cookie Dough

CreativeThinker101 wrote:I would like to join this klub.
gablerbage8 wrote:I have been dishonest. I don't love Em as much as I make out. She okay though.
Somehow, I'm thinking this seems kinda mixed up...but, welcome, CT...(if you're serious)
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

*GG spits her milk out all over everyone*

Uh, why?

*GG gives CT a suspicious look*
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

I love you. And welcome.

Waitttt...is that you, Mr. Thinker? *suspicious glare*
ejmade
Caramel Crunch

You started the E.S.K klub!!!
There's been an awakening. Have you felt it? the Dark side... and the Light
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Here we go again! ;)

CT, it is great to have you back.