Who was the Chairman?

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
Bananareader
Strawberry

Jimmy Barclay Fan wrote:
Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:15 am
Someone on the AIO trivia page on FB keeps insisting the chairman is dr. Blackgaard and he survived the explosion since Jack Allen died . But they sound totally different and I am sure Regis is dead .

When Exit first aired , the chairman said its over .. for now . I wonder if they had plans at the time to bring the chairman back , but have not done so , or changed their minds .
While We can disprove that theory about Dr. Black and the Chairman being the same person in The Blackgaard Chronicles: The Knight's Scheme Book (spoiler) Blackgaard talkes to the Chairman in the book.(spoiler) That is why it disproves the theory you mentioned. I also would like to know who chairman actually is and where he currently is., and if they'll bring him back.
Polehaus53
Caramel Crunch

I think it is most likely that the chairman is an entirely new character has not been named nor appeared in Odyssey. I don’t think we will hear from him again anytime soon. Although it would be pretty cool if we did!
Bananareader wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:36 pm
in The Blackgaard Chronicles: The Knight's Scheme Book (spoiler) Blackgaard talkes to the Chairman in the book.
The chairman in Knight’s Scheme is not the same chairman as the Novacom chairman. The chairman in Knight’s Scheme is someone else who is merely the chairman for the Center of Scientific Understanding. The Young Whit books tie in heavily to the Blackgaard Chronicles, and the inclusion of the chairman of C.O.S.U. is part of the connection and has nothing to do with Novacom. It is rather confusing to have two people known as a “chairman”, but I am pretty sure that Young Whit book 4 and the next Blackgaard Chronicles book will make this connection clearer.
Also, I believe the Odyssey team may have confirmed at some point that Blackgaard and Novacom are not connected.
greatkindheartedbush wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:58 am
My theory is that the chairman is really just a nobody hired as a human puppet for Sascha, Dr. Blackguard's cat, who is the true mastermind!
You are genius. :clap: Why didn’t I think of this before?
-Signed, PolehausFifty-three

Member of The Emily Rules Klub (est. 2012)

“We have it translated in every language: (กฎของเอมิลี่, Emily es la mejor, 艾米莉规则, Emily Quy tắc!, エミリーは最高です, emilyyay ulesray!, Эмили Правила!, Emily é a melhor, एमिली नियम!, Emily est la meilleure!, إميلي هي الأفضل!, Emily Kuralları!, אמילי שולטת!, Emily Regeln!, 에밀리 담당!, Si Emily ang pinakamahusay!, എമിലി രാജ്ഞിയാണ്!, એમિલી નિયમો!) that Emily RULES!”~The E.R.K.
cheesesoup123
Chocolate Chip

I think it could be Mr. Schwartz. In TTTB y’know. Just a theory. He came back and purposefully planned the Let’s get together festival. Hmm Whit collapsed with no explanation, maybe it’s because the chairman did something to him like Armiatage Shanks and Mr. Dent
Read my fan fiction
\:D/ \:D/ :yes: :yes: \:D/ \:D/ :wacky:
Bananareader
Strawberry

The only connection between the Young Whit books and The Blackgaard Chronicles so far is (spoiler) Wilson Knox (spoiler) who doesn't appear in Novacom at all. I also doubt that they'll mention The Chairman in next The Blackgaard Chronicles nor the next Young Whit book .
Bananareader
Strawberry

cheesesoup123 wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 8:52 pm
I think it could be Mr. Schwartz. In TTTB y’know. Just a theory. He came back and purposefully planned the Let’s get together festival. Hmm Whit collapsed with no explanation, maybe it’s because the chairman did something to him like Armiatage Shanks and Mr. Dent
Although I like that Idea it's true that they don't explain it in the Ties that Binds series but they do explain it in the Between the Lines parts 1 and 2 in album 60: Head over Heals. I also agree with Monica stone that The Chairman in the Blackgaard Chronicles book 5: The Knight's Scheme is the same one as The Chairman from The Novacom Episodes, and the only way I'll change my mind is if Phil Lollar or someone who work on the The Adventures in Odyssey Novacom episodes disproves it. although I don't know what to think about the Chairman and Morrie theory.