My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!

Do you watch?

YES! It's the best show EVER!
19%
I enjoy it, along with many other "kids shows".
24%
Meh, it's ok I guess. I don't hate people who do watch it at least.
21%
The show is dumb. Why would you watch that?
23%
WORST SHOW EVER. DEATH TO ALL BRONIES!
13%

Total votes: 62

Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

THAT. IS. SO. EPIC! I WANT TO SEE IT! *Does Pinkie Pie squeal.*
I would agree that the boy figure kinda makes me roll my eyes... But the rest looks spectacular!
Starflower1234
Cookies & Creme

Wow! It looks awesome! As long as Twilight doesn't get a boyfriend. But, wow! I can't wait to see it!
I made a promise, Mr. Frodo. A promise. "Don't you leave him Samwise Gamgee." And I don't mean to. I don't mean to. - Sam from The Fellowship of the Ring movie
I can't carry it for you, but I can carry you! - Sam from The Return of the King movie
Rosy
Cookie Dough

There's a new trailer out, it explains things a bit better:
http://family-room.ew.com/2013/06/07/my ... s-trailer/
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

I watched season 3 episode 13... SOOOO was not expecting what happened! LOVED IT!

SPOILER ALERT!
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Floral Filly
Caramel Crunch

OMG! I'm so NERVOUCITED!!! MOST.EPIC.SHOW.EVER!!!!!! But we can't watch it until... MONTHS!!! :( :cry:
But what's this SPOILER ALERT!...?
Love God, and Love Horses. ~My motto
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

underseasie wrote:There's a new trailer out, it explains things a bit better:
http://family-room.ew.com/2013/06/07/my ... s-trailer/
"A talking dog is the weird thing about all this?"
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Sporeman371 | 4 days ago Collapse

Yeah, I mean, couldn't they just gang up on SS if they do that? And it's not like Equestria has some kind of statute of secrecy like the keybladers do in Kingdom Hearts.
O.O

Is SS the name of a pony?
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

T.S. (myself) wrote:
Sporeman371 | 4 days ago Collapse

Yeah, I mean, couldn't they just gang up on SS if they do that? And it's not like Equestria has some kind of statute of secrecy like the keybladers do in Kingdom Hearts.
O.O

Is SS the name of a pony?
Sunset Shimmer.

She's also the villian of the upcoming Equestria Girls Movie.

Here she is as a human:

~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Floral Filly
Caramel Crunch

How did I know she was the thief? I guess I can just read minds...HEHEHE! :twisted:
Love God, and Love Horses. ~My motto
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Okay, The HUB released these advertisements for their Fan Favorite Pony Poll...listen closely to the announcer...
Anyone else think it's Jason? 0.o
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Starflower1234
Cookies & Creme

Yeah, it sounds like Jason to me.
I made a promise, Mr. Frodo. A promise. "Don't you leave him Samwise Gamgee." And I don't mean to. I don't mean to. - Sam from The Fellowship of the Ring movie
I can't carry it for you, but I can carry you! - Sam from The Return of the King movie
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Maybe just a little... but I don't think I would have thought that... O.o

Anywho... I saw this and thought it was awesome! :D
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
the Valiant
Caramel Crunch

GUYS. Equestria Girls is on youtube in full. GO WATCH IT!
Oliver
Cookies & Creme

Connie_Kendall wrote:This is an interesting topic. I have given My Little Pony several chances, and it's not like I hate it or anything, I just think it's aimed for younger kids. It's a fun show, and if I was a little younger, I'm sure I would love it :D.But, I just can't relate. The little T.V. I watch, I would rather watch something aimed for a little older age range ;)
yup exactly, Connie. it's more like a little kid show. and people keep telling me that little kids wouldn't understand the humor but I saw it and i was like this is so a little kid show little kids would definanlty understand the humor..
LOTR IS AWESOME
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Oliver wrote:
Connie_Kendall wrote:This is an interesting topic. I have given My Little Pony several chances, and it's not like I hate it or anything, I just think it's aimed for younger kids. It's a fun show, and if I was a little younger, I'm sure I would love it :D.But, I just can't relate. The little T.V. I watch, I would rather watch something aimed for a little older age range ;)
yup exactly, Connie. it's more like a little kid show. and people keep telling me that little kids wouldn't understand the humor but I saw it and i was like this is so a little kid show little kids would definanlty understand the humor..
However, the thing about the humor in My Little Pony, is that they put little things in there for everyone to get. Just like in Odyssey, there's little quips that will fly way over kid's heads, and other jokes that everyone'll be able to get. I know that I certainly don't get all of the jokes in MLP. Image
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Hey guys, I asked Townsend (Jason) awhile ago if he did commercials for the hub. It is him :D
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

SparkyHappyGiraffe wrote:Hey guys, I asked Townsend (Jason) awhile ago if he did commercials for the hub. It is him :D
That's awesome! :jason Do you know if he is a fan of the the show?
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

I'm not sure. I just asked him if he voiced the commercials. He has said that with everything he does he doesn't have much time to sit and watch TV or listen to an ep of AIO very often, so most likely not.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Townsend says he does MLP adds!? That is so awesome. And to think I didn't pay much attention to this topic before. I rather feel I missed out, since I wasn't particularly obsessed at the point this topic was popular. But now that I am a true brony and member of the herd, I really must bring this topic back. Yesterday, I listened to a half-hour line up on Grooveshark that Arkan made of MLP remixes of My Big Brother. Bet even you MLP loving queens haven't done that, Underseasie and Blondie. In yo faces.

PS mods, I realize some of the people on here are *sob* no longer with us. So if you would rather I start a new topic, just let me know. Thanks.
Last edited by Pound Foolish on Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Pound Foolish wrote:Townsend says he does the MLP!? That is so awesome. And to think I didn't pay much attention to this topic before. I rather feel I missed out, since I wasn't particularly obsessed at the point this topic was popular. But now that I am a true brony and member of the herd, I really must bring this topic back. Yesterday, I listened to a half-hour line up on Grooveshark that Arkan made of MLP remixes of My Big Brother. Bet even you MLP loving queens haven't done that, Underseasie and Blondie. In yo faces.

PS mods, I realize some of the people on here are *sob* no longer with us. So if you would rather I start a new topic, just let me know. Thanks.
I've listened to a lot of remixes, bought the soundtrack, and my sister once had a ringtone of a remix... Image

And did I mention that my ringtone is currently one of the Ponytone's songs? And my phone wallpaper is Rarity, my computer wallpaper is the mane six, and my tablet wallpaper is Fluttershy & Octavia. Image