The SS family web

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Mr. Clever wrote:I'll be Helios' twin and Miss Friendship's Godparent
Can you please check to make sure they’re okay with that?
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

Helios approves and Mrs. Friendship is inactive. So yes for Helios
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Hey, Mr. Clever, I can be your godfatjer, if you want.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Mr. Clever wrote:Helios approves and Mrs. Friendship is inactive. So yes for Helios
Sounds good.
Agent.MontyWhittaker wrote:Hey, Mr. Clever, I can be your godfatjer, if you want.
Is that a typo, or do I need to make a new relationship category? =p
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

bad autocorrect, my bad.
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

Yeah sure!
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Great! This will have the additional benefit of connecting Monty to the rest of the web.

Does anyone else have a relationship they want me to add, or for that matter, remove?
Audrey
Cookies & Creme

Could you remove Striped and I's siblingship?

Also I have now realized I only have sam...taking applications for new family asap
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

Audrey wrote:Could you remove Striped and I's siblingship?

Also I have now realized I only have sam...taking applications for new family asap
I always want new fam? You choose.
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

I am open as well
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

Yes, hello. Can you put Mr. Clever and I down as the same person?
*Finger guns aggressively*
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

Yes, hello. Can you put MonkeyDude and I down as the same person?
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Mr. Clever wrote:Yes, hello. Can you put MonkeyDude and I down as the same person?
I'm going to color it as "other relationship," but yes. \:D/

I got most of the people/relationships recreated, so now I just have to arrange the whole web into a readable organization.
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Tea Ess wrote:
Mr. Clever wrote:I'll be Helios' twin and Miss Friendship's Godparent
Can you please check to make sure they’re okay with that?
I'm flattered, considering I haven't exchanged two words with Mr. Clever.

Tea Ess, if someone wants to randomly claim me as their child, allow it. The more parents/godparents I have, the more money I get at Christmas. I already have half a dozen. \:D/

Helios, when do we inform the public that our sisterhood was a coverup to hide our true relationship that started in 942 AD as vampires living in Rome? :twisted:
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

Miss Friendship wrote: I'm flattered, considering I haven't exchanged two words with Mr. Clever.
Yes, tis true our words have been few. But I admire your power that you possess.
Plus, who doesn't like the secret Queen of the Vast Soda Lands?
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Hit me up if you wanna become family. :P At the moment all I know is Sam is my sister.
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

Wanna be my cous?
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

It's going to be a little while before I can get the next version of the family web up, sorry. On the plus side, that does give everyone more time to sort out their relationships.
Miss Friendship wrote:Tea Ess, if someone wants to randomly claim me as their child, allow it. The more parents/godparents I have, the more money I get at Christmas. I already have half a dozen. \:D/
Your kids give you money at Christmas? *glances at Ox and Paula*
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Mr. Clever wrote:
Miss Friendship wrote: I'm flattered, considering I haven't exchanged two words with Mr. Clever.
Yes, tis true our words have been few. But I admire your power that you possess.
Plus, who doesn't like the secret Queen of the Vast Soda Lands?
Unfortunately, my power is thwarted sometimes from Helios. I spent years in her dungeon. But alas for her, I know her greatest weakness. :twisted:
Tea Ess wrote:It's going to be a little while before I can get the next version of the family web up, sorry. On the plus side, that does give everyone more time to sort out their relationships.
Miss Friendship wrote:Tea Ess, if someone wants to randomly claim me as their child, allow it. The more parents/godparents I have, the more money I get at Christmas. I already have half a dozen. \:D/
Your kids give you money at Christmas? *glances at Ox and Paula*
I don't have any kids. I meant my godparents/parents. :P
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

I'm shnoodlec's sister
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games