Blimey Cow!

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

to what the episode? record it?
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Yes the wretched episode :D I suppose if it's illegal, then don't... But I'd love to at least see a clip of it :D
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Hey Noah... have you ever heard of this new term called punctuation and capitalization? :lol:
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Thanks for putting that up Noah :D. I love Todd! He's SO sarcastic! *sighs with appreciation*
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

I know, lol HA HA, that clip....is a Wretched gold nugget. Also, sorry about the huge gap in the middle of the clip. Commercial break. LOL, I love it when Adrian shouts from the background, "ENOUGH ALREADY!"
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I thought it was funny too :mrgreen: I love that talk show.

I really liked today's episode :D Very, very true! Any thoughts on it?
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

AWESOMENESS! I love Blimey! ;) One of my favorites is "The Truth about Youth Group"
-Nicolas Cage
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

I think both those episodes ^^ had a lot of truth in them :D My favorite one is the one about Mission Trips. I was like "AMEN, brother!" So, so true :D
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

Metal15 wrote:I watched the others that everyone posted in this thread. I'm sorry, but to me that guy is SOOOOOO ANNOYING! lol
Haha, I actually felt the same way for a long time, but Jordan used to yell more than he does now. After I met them they seemed more human to me, and less "annoying". haha
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

Aaron Wiley wrote:
Metal15 wrote:I watched the others that everyone posted in this thread. I'm sorry, but to me that guy is SOOOOOO ANNOYING! lol
Haha, I actually felt the same way for a long time, but Jordan used to yell more than he does now. After I met them they seemed more human to me, and less "annoying". haha
If I met him I'd probably punch him in the face to get him to shut up.

LOL, JK
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

Ouch! Isn't that a bit... violent? :D I understand how you feel, though. I felt that way in the beginning. Then I watched 7 Lies About Homeschooling and The One About Mission Trips...
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

Metal15 wrote:
Aaron Wiley wrote:
If I met him I'd probably punch him in the face to get him to shut up.

LOL, JK

I would hold him down Metal! :twisted: ....lets do this ...Hhahah Jk

I really like the show, I didn't for a long time...but I have changed my ways! Mostly cause there WHOVAINS!!!!!!, and AIO FANS!!
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I loved this messy! As some of you know I'm at camp... So I was just now catching up on Blimey Cow and saw this one. I was blown away, actually. Not to say that I was struggling with all those lies, but a couple of them were spot on. I think it's amazing how God can use something as simple as a youtube video to make an impression on your life!
Anywho, I liked it! Hope y'all liked it too!
Garrett'sBiggestFan
Vanilla

Blimey Cow is my favorite youtube channel... I really love the one about the Worship songs written in under 5 minutes.
I love my Fluffy Socks!
GratiaDei
Cookies & Creme

I loved all of the "You might be a homeschooler if..." videos. And the "if Harry Potter was a tricky subject in your family" line was spot-on.
Waldo
Raspberry Ripple

What do you all think about The Summer of Blimey Cow?

Do you think the messyges and what's up Wednesday (is that what it's called?) will be a good addition or an unnecessary one to Blimey Cow?
Odyssey Fan Wiley
Kaida
Fudge Marble

I really like Jordan's messyges so I'm really glad those are back, but I don't know what to think of the Wednesday ones. I think as more come out I'll be able think about my opinion on them.
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

As most of you with facebook probably already know, the Blimey Cow Podcast is officially launching this Tuesday. If you're not a fan of Blimey Cow already, this may not mean a lot to you, but I just wanted to let you know because the large part Kevin and I both played in the production of the show. Kevin did all the editing and production, and every bit of music you hear on there was composed and produced by yours truly. So even if you just skip the talking to listen to the promos and music, you'll still enjoy yourself. :D

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the ... 09928?mt=2
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

I really don't watch their videos anymore. They seem to do the same things and most of them being relationships. I know they are, but I'm not at that point in my life, yet, and don't really care.

Also, the one's that aren't about relationships are one's they've kinda already covered. :? Just kinda feels like they're running out of idea's.

(It's been almost exactly 2 years since this topic was posted in last. WOW.)
-Nicolas Cage