The Only Movie You Could Pick

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
godisawesomeness99
Raspberry Ripple

Thsi is tough, but I'm going to go with the princess bride.
here from time to time....

Psalm 73:24
MaryBeth_13
Cookies & Creme

either tangled, or maybe singing in the rain, or maybe 7 brides for 7 brothers, haha i dont know, so many choices
Image"Charm is deceptive,and beauty it fleeting,but a women who fears the Lord shall be praised." Proverbs 30:31
God's little Artist
Caramel Crunch

August Rush!!

...or O Bother Where Art Thou
Sage
Caramel Crunch

labyrinth
“It is one of the defects of my character that I cannot altogether dislike anyone who makes me laugh.”

Emily Rules!
theempireflagship
Vanilla

The Princess Bride i have already seen it over 10 times and have it fully memorized (now to do the same thing with the Bible!)
Marty McFly

the princess bride for sure!!
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

Wait....maye Planet of the Apes.......Or LOTR
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

I have not clue whatsoever, lol
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

The Lego Movie or The Empire Strikes Back.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

Kung Fu Panda 2.
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Hidden Figures
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
Woody
Cookies & Creme

godisawesomeness99 wrote:Thsi is tough, but I'm going to go with the princess bride.
This man has INCONCEIVABLE wisdom.

"You'll never be far, I'm keeping you near, inside of my heart, you're here." ~Owl City, Gold
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

LOL not so sure, but okayyyyyy.....
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Bump. I would pick Chicken Run. It is a very dumb and very lovable animated movie that my siblings and I used to watch when we couldn't agree on anything else. I've seen it at least 20 times. =p Normally I am not one for watching movies more than once, but this one has been baked into my brain as an eternally re-watchable movie.

"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

Tea Ess wrote:Bump. I would pick Chicken Run. It is a very dumb and very lovable animated movie that my siblings and I used to watch when we couldn't agree on anything else. I've seen it at least 20 times. =p Normally I am not one for watching movies more than once, but this one has been baked into my brain as an eternally re-watchable movie.

Oh my gosh. This movie traumatized me to no end as a child. It was pretty good, but really stressed me out.
*Finger guns aggressively*
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

I just remember the trailer playing before we watched Prince of Egypt. Which is, btw probably mine. It's such a good movie.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

:lol: Oh my gosh. Chicken run is such a classic. Way too stressful for a kids movie though
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

Mr. Clever wrote::lol: Oh my gosh. Chicken run is such a classic. Way too stressful for a kids movie though
I know right??
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

MonkeyDude wrote:
Mr. Clever wrote::lol: Oh my gosh. Chicken run is such a classic. Way too stressful for a kids movie though
I know right??
Like after that movie I would need to destress. Totally worth it though.

Another one that stressed me to the point of tears was the old version of Charlie in the Chocolate Factory... :anxious:
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

Mr. Clever wrote:
MonkeyDude wrote:
I know right??
Like after that movie I would need to destress. Totally worth it though.

Another one that stressed me to the point of tears was the old version of Charlie in the Chocolate Factory... :anxious:
Dude, are we the same person?