TV shows

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Kaida
Fudge Marble

I like Drake and Josh too! Shake it Up from Disney isn't so bad and Jessie is okay too. I like Phineas and Ferb.. That show is really funny. Teen Titans is really cool! its amazing! I also like watching Criminal Minds and America's Best Dance Crew sometimes. I used to watch some of Fanboy and Chum Chum :mrgreen: The Amazing World of Gumball is another funny one I enjoyed.

I don't really watch tv anymore but those are some used to watch and I like to see occasionally. =D

I used to watch Sue Thomas, Doc, Touched by an Angel, and Diagnois Murder a long time ago.. But my favorites had to be Touched by an Angel and Diagnosis Murder. Dick Van Dyke is amazing.
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I, along with Ben, am with-drawing my statement about MLP... I hate to do it! But I watched an episode with Ben, and it really wasn't that bad.
Now, don't get me wrong! I'm not saying that I'm an addict now, I'm just saying that I don't hate it anymore.
It was very humorous! I enjoyed the surprisingly sarcastic humor ;). And Pinkie Pie was hilarious! She reminded me of myself. Though, I'm not that spastic! :lol:
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Image IT'S THE BEST TV SHOW EVER
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

Cooking channel! lol! I like old things too like I love lucy, the Andy Griffith show, Gomer Pyle, Funny shows :) Dont own a TV though. SO when we go to hotels we watch the cooking or sports. I watch the other old ones youtube or netflix. Requesting the ILL ones from Library but seen some on youtube and watch some of the Lucy Show
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

I like old ones as well.... just not all of them ;)
brittany k
Peanut Butter Cup

favorites: Full house, Drake & Josh, The suite life on deck, The suite life of Zach & Cody, Jessie, Austin & Ally, Good luck Charlie, Frasier, I love Lucy, the Cosby show, Call of the Wildman, Alf, The Brady bunch, Matlock Etc I don't have any least favorites!!!
I'm a crazy gal! :)
I love life! :)
Mara
Pistachio

Merlin and almost anything an HGTV!
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

LOVE Dirty Jobs!! So funny! It's on Netflix. Though... he does take the Lords name in vain sometimes.
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

Star Trek! Especially the old ones. Mom basically turned me into a Trekkie/er whatever (I don't really believe in labels!:); I was singing the opening credits song when I was 1 (according to Mom).
Doctor Who-- Mom used to watch this too (the old ones) but I never got into it until the new series. LOVE it.
LOST, the X-files, Lois and Clark, Stargate (yes, I like sci-fi)
Avatar:the Last Airbender (haven't seen Korra yet)
Get Smart, Green Acres, Leave it to Beaver, Hogan's Heroes, Cheyenne, the Prisoner, the Invaders (there's more, I know....)
Least favorite shows? well this is a 'popular' one but Teletubbies- when my sister was little she used to watch it and I hated it. The worst part was that I was trapped in the room-- at the time, my mom had an office for the nonprofit she works with and it was just one room, and of course my little sister got to watch her shows, while I tried to concentrate on school work. :)

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Ameraka wrote:Star Trek! Especially the old ones. Mom basically turned me into a Trekkie/er whatever (I don't really believe in labels!:); I was singing the opening credits song when I was 1 (according to Mom).
Doctor Who-- Mom used to watch this too (the old ones) but I never got into it until the new series. LOVE it.
LOST, the X-files, Lois and Clark, Stargate (yes, I like sci-fi)
Avatar:the Last Airbender (haven't seen Korra yet)
Get Smart, Green Acres, Leave it to Beaver, Hogan's Heroes, Cheyenne, the Prisoner, the Invaders (there's more, I know....)
Least favorite shows? well this is a 'popular' one but Teletubbies- when my sister was little she used to watch it and I hated it. The worst part was that I was trapped in the room-- at the time, my mom had an office for the nonprofit she works with and it was just one room, and of course my little sister got to watch her shows, while I tried to concentrate on school work. :)
AWESOME! You like LOST and Avatar: The Last Airbender!?
Bananareader
Caramel Crunch

My Favorite tv shows are ,Star Wars: The Clone Wars, The Muppet Show, Psych, Scooby Doo, Where Are You!, Gilligan's Island , The Andy Griffith Show, The Amazing Race.