TV shows

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

TV shows

What's your favorite and least favorite TV show?

My favorite is: Walker Texas Ranger. (GO CHUCK NORRIS!!!)
Least favorite: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

Favs: Monk, Psych, Avatar the Last Airbender, Legend of Korra
Least Fav: ummmmm I Have know idea.
Batgirl
Cookies & Creme

favorite:oooh fodo I love monk too! but anyways: Austin and Ally,Regular Show,Mad,Victorious,theres more but I can't seem to recall...
least favorite: Vampire Diaries
"Sometimes the best book has the dustiest jacket, and sometimes the best tea cup is chipped."
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Favourite tv Shows: Clone Wars, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Fairly Odd Parents, The Classic Spider-Man tv show
Least favourite tv show: Dora, Barney, all those weird kids ones.
Favourite movie: The Avengers, Lord of the Rings, Captain America, Thor, Star Wars, National Treasure
Least Favourite movie: I dunno
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Favorite tv show: Diagnosis Murder, Sue Thomas F.B.Eye, Walker Texas Ranger, Doc, Touched By An Angel, ect.
Least Favorite tv show: Grimm, My Little Pony, SpongeBob
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Liz'alike wrote:Favorite tv show: Diagnosis Murder, Sue Thomas F.B.Eye, Walker Texas Ranger, Doc, Touched By An Angel, ect.
Least Favorite tv show: Grimm, My Little Pony, SpongeBob

Oh yeah. Sue Thomas F.B.Eye is another one of my favourites
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I know! I was so excited when they finally released them onto DVD! Though, I haven't had the funds to buy any yet :(
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Liz'alike wrote:I know! I was so excited when they finally released them onto DVD! Though, I haven't had the funds to buy any yet :(

I've only seen about 7 episodes (I don't have cable tv so I have to watch them at my grandparents house) and those episodes were awesome. I'm going to have to buy it on dvd (but I probably don't have the funds either)
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I can relate to only seeing a few. I saw a couple of them when they originally aired, and have only seen a few since then. But they were really good, and I have never forgotten it's wonderfulness!!! :D
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Favorite: Get Smart (from the 1960s), Andy Griffith, I Love Lucy

Least: DORA!, Barney, Tellatubbies, etc.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Oh! I hate Tellatubbies too!!! That is a horible show (if that's what you can call it) :?:
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Liz'alike wrote:Oh! I hate Tellatubbies too!!! That is a horible show (if that's what you can call it) :?:
ha ha. That was the first show I ever saw. I'd watch it all the time. My least favourites are Dora, Barney, Caillou, and Tellytubies
whittaker96
Caramel Crunch

Favorites: Parks and Recreation, Touch, Sherlock, The Newsroom
Least Favorites: Jersey Shore, The Real Housewives..., other similar reality shows like that
Come take a humorous, modern look at Odyssey, reviewing, discovering, and applying w/ Out of Control in Odyssey and Candid KOnversations! Join the odyssey to find the real Odyssey.

http://odysseyoutofcontrol.blogspot.com/
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Favorite: Once upon a Time, I Love Lucy, Cosby Show, Dick van Dyke Show, pretty much any old tv shows.
Least Favorite: I really don't like anything on the Disney channel. There's probably more, but I can't think of any at the moment. :D
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Favorites: The Muppet Show, I Love Lucy, Chopped, Tom and Jerry, Iron Chef America

Least Favorites: All Disney Channel, Nickolodean, and Cartoon Network shows, as well as various reality shows
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I don't like Disney Channel either! Add that to my least favs!
Batgirl
Cookies & Creme

Oooh The Muppet Show...I love the muppets :D
"Sometimes the best book has the dustiest jacket, and sometimes the best tea cup is chipped."
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

List your favourite tv shows. I have a lot. Here we go:

Avatar: The Last Airbender, Murder She Wrote, Knight Rider, Lost, Bones, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, Sue Thomas F.B. Eye, Ultimate Spider-man.

And soon to be the Shield tv show.
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Columbo, The Dick Van Dyke Show, The Mr. Men Show, Emergency, Hogan's Heros. Ummm I have more, but I can't think of them.
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

CreativeThinker101 wrote:Favorites: The Muppet Show, I Love Lucy, Chopped, Tom and Jerry, Iron Chef America

Least Favorites: All Disney Channel, Nickolodean, and Cartoon Network shows, as well as various reality shows
CURES YOU FOR NOT LIKING DISNEY CHANNEL.!!!! OR CARTOON NETWORK