About Yourself

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Helios
Butter Pecan

I see the iPad is acting up again.... :twisted:

Lol, you KNEW! I TOLD YOU!!! Like, a billion years ago. Strange and weird little planet indeed! Very funny... :evil:
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Funny. :evil:

Now, are you admitting that you're a alien Sith lord and in love with Sasquatch? Or that you're eyes are red and yellow?

I wonder what mashed potatoes WITH strawberries taste like... Will you describe it to me, Vixey?
Helios
Butter Pecan

Strike me with Lightning, why don't you? Oh, wait, he's on MY side. :twisted:

Yes, I'm an alien Sith lordess and in love with Sasquatch. I feel no shame over this. :P And my eyes are yellow...where'd the red thing come from? :)

NO! Because I don't know what they taste like! I DON'T EAT THEM MIXED!!! ARGH!!! :twisted:
Purple Panda
Strawberry

There's no shame in it, but we all know that your fruit and starch preferences act as the windows to the soul....so much for a shadowed personality.
Your eyes are yellow? Fascinating. I must go add this to my log on your personality inconsistencies and characteristics. :D
“I’m not a psychopath. I’m a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.”-Sherlock Holmes
GratiaDei
Cookies & Creme

You don't know what strawberries OR mashed potatoes taste like? But I thought you said you liked them! I must say, dear Sunny, that you are not making much sense.
Helios
Butter Pecan

Panda! Truly! You are from the land of the gods! :D

Gratia, I don't eat them TOGETHER! Liz and PF are determined to make me some kind of food-weirdo who eats fruits and starches mixed together. :P
Purple Panda
Strawberry

I think that's a compliment....?

Yeah, way to twist words and hate on Helios, guys. Just cause someone eats strawberries on mashed potatoes doesn't mean you can't give them the benefit of the doubt. Maybe they only eat them sometimes :D jk.
“I’m not a psychopath. I’m a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.”-Sherlock Holmes
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Helios wrote:Strike me with Lightning, why don't you? Oh, wait, he's on MY side. :twisted:
What... I am Lightning impersonated. And who says I am on your side?
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Helios
Butter Pecan

No, not you, Blitz! Though your name is Lightning.... I meant another friend of mine who's name actually is Lightning. :P
brittany k
Peanut Butter Cup

me and my dog Luna in the snow! :)
I'm a crazy gal! :)
I love life! :)
Mara
Pistachio

Awwww! Your dog is so cute Britt!
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

Decided to update...again...

Name: Abby! Or Gabby as I am called on here!
Hair color: Brown.
Eye color: Brown..
Favorite book: I have to many..but one of my favorites is called Abigail.
Favorite movie: Again I have many but one of my favs is LOTR The Return of the King.
Favorite food: Strawberries, ice cream, and pizza..Apples are becoming to me as well..
Favorite AIO episode: To many...Haha
Favorite song: One of the is Jamie Grace's new song Just a Friend..It's the bomb.com
Cool thing about me: I've been to Hawaii!!
Coolest dream: Ehhh..idk.
Hobby(ies): Reading, singing, volleyball, texting, eating, listening to music, playing flute, and sometimes piano.

Haha I know...I'm SO interesting to read about... ;)
Last edited by gabbygirl17 on Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

Update xD
Name: Ashley. Duh...
Favourite colour: Purple.
Fav book: Probably The Scarlet Pimpernel.
Fav movie: Return of the Jedi and the Desolation of Smaug. Awesome stuff.
Fav TV show: DOCTOR WHO DOCTOR WHO DOCTOR WHO AND MORE DOCTOR WHO. (in case you couldn't tell, I'm a bit obsessed. Just a bit. ;)
Random fact: I've been to more of the States than Canada.
Hobbies: Acting, singing, watching Doctor Who, reading, playing piano and guitar.
Starflower1234
Cookies & Creme

Thought I'd update this.

Name: Starflower (Not my real name)
Hair color: Light brown
eye color: Blue
Favorite book: I love Lord of the Rings and the Merlin Spiral series. I love lots of other books too, but I couldn't list them all.
Favorite movie: Les Miserables! Actually I have several favorite movies, some of which include Lord of the Rings, Frozen, and others, but I love Les Miserables.
Favorite food: Parmesan chicken.
Favorite AIO episode: The Mortal Coil I and II
Favorite book or movie character: Samwise Gamgee!
Cool things about me: I live on a farm, I'm homeschooled, I'm currently taking riding lessons in dressage, and I'm thinking about majoring in biology once I go to college.
Hobbies: Reading, writing, drawing, horses, singing, playing piano.
I made a promise, Mr. Frodo. A promise. "Don't you leave him Samwise Gamgee." And I don't mean to. I don't mean to. - Sam from The Fellowship of the Ring movie
I can't carry it for you, but I can carry you! - Sam from The Return of the King movie
Floral Filly
Caramel Crunch

Well, another update for the board...

Name: Bethany
Hair: Blonde/ Dirty Blonde (yes, my family and relatives will tease me about me being a blonde)
Eyes: Blue
Country from: America (so boring...)
Favorite book: Hunter Brown series, Starlight Animal Rescue series, and Winnie the Horse Gentler series.
Favorite movie: Frozen, LOTR trilogy, Matrix trilogy, and The Hobbit trilogy.
Favorite food: Every food except for vegetables. They aren't food. They're just... vegetables.
Favorite AIO episode: Uh... Don't have one! :D
Favorite book or movie character(s): Legolas and Kili. (So, if Kili dies I will cry right in the theater.)
Cool things about me: I ride pretty good and will get to do jumping in the spring, I am pretty good at photography and drawing (horses, mind you), and I live on a farm. (If you haven't guessed, me and Starflower are sisters)
Hobbies: Drawing, Riding horses, photography, eating, and chatting and texting and lots of stuff.
Occupation: Photographer, Rider (of horses), and farm-ish girl. (Not really though. I don't care what I am)
Love God, and Love Horses. ~My motto
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Name: Bethany (But I like it better spelt "Bethani")
Hair: Brown and curly
Eyes: Haisle (Blue/Green… judge for yourself)
Style: TOTALLY a country girl (cowboy boots and plaid shirt)
Cool thing about me: I can yodel
Favorite book: Isle of Swards by Wayne Thomas Batson
Favorite movie(s): Man of Steel and Frozen
Favorite TV show: My Little Pony (Thanks to all ya'll SS peeps)
Pony: Twilight Sparkle
Favorite food: Green eggs and ham (Roast beef and mashed potatoes)
Dream: I want to work with the deaf until God brings me Mr. Right and then become a stay a home wife/(Lord willing)mother
Favorite AIO episode: Modesty is the Best Policy
Hobbies: Singing (constantly), American Sign Language (ASL), SS, theology (though, I have no ability to debate), and reading (Though… I read slow)

Here are pictures of me:
ImageDO YOU SEE MY EYES NOW!?
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Mara
Pistachio

Very pretty Beth! And I love your hats, by the way!
Renae
Fudge Marble
Location: ....I'll be in a different place every time you read this....

WOW Bethy! Your eyes will never cease to amaze me! They are absolutely gorgeous!! O.o
Renae: Faithful companion of Drama King, aka Jimmy Barclay.
Audrey
Cookies & Creme

-_- It's not fairrrr :( Why can't I have eyes like that?

Name: Audrey Ray K_______. Or Aud. Whichever you prefer. :P
Hair: Brown and super wavy. Or straight. However I choose. :P
Eyes: Brown. -_- Green on the edges, but they mostly just look brown. I want blue eyes SO badly...
Country: Swaziland. I saw it on a map in fourth grade and have loved it ever since. I know nothing about it except it has a cool name.
Style: Um...O.o Hm. Skinny jeans (that aren't super tight or anything, just to clarify :P) , hightops, t shirts. And occasionally a beanie. XD I don't really have a style persay, but that's what I usually end up wearing. Haha.
Cool thing about me: I'm boring.
Favorite book: If you've ever met me/talked to me, you know I cannot choose. Ever. But I like the sci-fi/dystopian/pretty much anything genres.
Favorite movie(s): Tough...I loved Frozen. So I'm gonna go with that for now. Oh, and Ender's Game. I liked that as well. :D
Favorite TV show: Wow, this is difficult. DOCTOR WHO.
Pony: I have not watched MLP yet. *runs*
Favorite food: Pizza. And pretty much anything my mother tells me I'm not supposed to eat. So, anything unhealthy.
Dream: My dreams are weird. You have no idea. O.o Oh, wait, like, life dreams? I want to get out of Texas and become an editor, and write on the side. :D
Favorite AIO episode: Recently I've been listening to the Novacom saga, so I'll have to go with those episodes.
Hobbies: Reading (You have no. idea. omyword.), writing, procrastination, world domination, saving the world with my alter ego, shipping Sam, throwing lamps at people who won't lighten up, being awesome and sarcastic and cool like that. B) And being humble. So humble. I am the QUEEN of humbility. Is that a word? It is now. *adds epic wordinventor to the list of hobbies*

Here is a picture of me that is not actually here:
Sorry.
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.
Renae
Fudge Marble
Location: ....I'll be in a different place every time you read this....

Audrey wrote:Here is a picture of me that is not actually here:
Sorry.
:x Were you not my fellow home wrecker and thus partner in crime...I would fill your pockets with frogs and put hairbrushes in your bed for this deceiving action. :evil:
Renae: Faithful companion of Drama King, aka Jimmy Barclay.