Crushes

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Helios
Butter Pecan

Okay, this is a perfectly ancient forum, but I'm gonna put my two cents in (just cause if there's one thing I like better than mashed potatoes, it's talking about crushes!) :D

So what AIO actor do I like?

Of course. Robbie Bruce. You could see it coming, right? :D

But I also saw this other guy last night who is....well...interesting. *sigh* His name is....

LEO

Leo Howard.

And he looks like a girl.

But also, he looks like a cute guy.

Which is he.

*sigh*

I might add that I have dreamed twice about Robbie Bruce in the past two weeks. :D The heart knows before the mind does.... ;)
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Okay, so I looked up "Robbie Bruce", but I'm a little confused... Who is this person? I don't think I found the right "Robbie Bruce"... (Can you post a pic of him?)
Helios
Butter Pecan

Actually, just go to the list of actors for Adventures in Odyssey (it's on the scoop somewhere), and go to R. He should be in there. And yeah, I've heard that there are several Robbie Bruces who are actors. :D

And in other news, Robbie Bruce is the voice of Buck Oliver from Album 53. :)
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

I still like Townsend Coleman xD
I also am in love up to my ears with David Tennant. *fangirls* He is just... so... amazing... *more fangirling*
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Helios, did you actually meet this Leo Howard person, or is he just another artist?

Recently, I really liked someone at College, but to make a long story short, she dropped the class and I never saw her again. Waah.

As for celebs, I still think Selena is super cute, but I may have to try and make fewer jokes about it. According to Arkan, she's, erm, been up to some things lately. I hope she's not going Cyrus or anything.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

Pound Foolish wrote: As for celebs, I still think Selena is super cute, but I may have to try and make fewer jokes about it. According to Arkan, she's, erm, been up to some things lately. I hope she's not going Cyrus or anything.
She's been lip-syncing her shows a lot lately(if not all), which I have no respect for. :evil: Just sayin'.
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Helios
Butter Pecan

Poundy, I'm afraid she is going Cyrus. :(

As for Leo Howard, I'd like to meet him. But I haven't.

Yet.

He's an actor and martial artist. 16, got his own show on...Disney, I think. Called “Kickin' It”.

But those are not the only reasons I like him.

He also played the role of young Snake-Eyes from the film “G.I.Joe: Rise of Cobra.”

And if there's one thing I like better than young cutey actors who do martial arts, it's young cutey actors who play Snake-Eyes.

I'm quite sure you have no clue who Snake-Eyes is, but that's okay. Just rest assured...if I ever needed an assassin to sneak into your bedroom at midnight and stick silly putty all over your walls...

It would be Snake-Eyes. :D
Batgirl
Cookies & Creme

^ WAIT A MINUTE! Do you mean the Asian guy? :D
"Sometimes the best book has the dustiest jacket, and sometimes the best tea cup is chipped."
Helios
Butter Pecan

Asian...? :)
Batgirl
Cookies & Creme

Oops, I thought you were talking about G.I. Joe: Retaliation. xD
"Sometimes the best book has the dustiest jacket, and sometimes the best tea cup is chipped."
Helios
Butter Pecan

Oh, Storm Shadow! He's pretty good-looking. :D
Batgirl
Cookies & Creme

Haha, sorry, I didn't entirely read your post.
And yes, yes he is, haha! :D
Last edited by Batgirl on Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Helios
Butter Pecan

Lol, yeah. It was pretty long.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

But who is it you said you know who you like, sir? (In An AIO Date Night, not here.)

Selena hasn't done anything as of yet that is truly as loony as Miley in my opinion. She was in maybe-you-know-which magazine, but still. I'm sure she'll never be as crazy as her, after all, Miley is the gold standard of positively raving mad.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

I would consider the R-rated movie Selena was in earlier last year to be a loony decision.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Not as loony as Miley, though. That's a pretty bottom rung compliment. ;) I'm just saying Selena still has some little restraint and still some depth, fun, and integrity in her songs.
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

Yeah, I understand what you're saying. Unfortunately, odds are she'll end up like Miley. :~( All we can do is pray for her.
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

PF... Selena? You still on that little... *tries to think of a polite way to put it*... Jezebel? Goodness! Just cause she ain't as bad as Miley don't mean she ain't her own "wrecking ball."
Helios
Butter Pecan

Um...ma'am...I said I know someone who I like? I can't remember that...none of the guys I like I actually know (well, 'cept that one guy...) :D

Liz, you took the words out my finger-tips! :)

Edit: PF, I think I know who you're talking about. Yeah, I do know this one guy, and he's not exactly cute (he looks like Wretched Sinner with dark hair), but he's cool. He has this great accent whenever he says "two". :P
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

OK! HE IS SUCH A HUNK:
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage