Crushes

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Batgirl
Cookies & Creme

He's my new crush :D
"Sometimes the best book has the dustiest jacket, and sometimes the best tea cup is chipped."
Helios
Butter Pecan

Wow, Bat Girl, what a cutey! Is he Korean? Cause he kinda looks like it, but I'm not sure. :)

Bethany, buahahahaha!!! :P So hunky indeed...
Batgirl
Cookies & Creme

Yes, yes he is. ;) I have a thing for Koreans. xD
"Sometimes the best book has the dustiest jacket, and sometimes the best tea cup is chipped."
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

This is getting crazy! Who DOES NOT have a crush on someone? Anyone?
I don't.
Last edited by HomeschoolCowgirl on Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:This is getting crazy! Who DOES NOT have a crush on someone? Anyone? I don't.

I've had close to none... only about 4-5 xD Them being Simon Cowell (no comments please xD), the guy who plays Sir Andrew on the 1982 movie of The Scarlet Pimpernel (SO CUTE), Townsend Coleman, and now David Tennant. GAH. He is just SO GOOD LOOKING. And an amazing actor.
Helios
Butter Pecan

Ooo, Sir Andrew! In the Leslie Howard Scarlet Pimpernel, he was REALLY good-looking. I haven't seen the 1982 one, tho. :)

Bat Girl, you are so like me! I love Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Taiwanese, you name it! Asian men, in my opinion, are much better looking that American ones (no offense to the great American guys I know). :D You should look up Chun Wu, Kenny Kwan, and Lee Minh Ho. SO CUTE!!! :D
BTW, is your avi from Sailor Moon???
Batgirl
Cookies & Creme

I love Asian guys! :D and yes they are better looking than Americans :) I've heard of Lee Min Ho! I watched some kdramas with him in it. And yes my avatar is from Sailor Moon :D I'm a huge Moonie 8)
Helios
Butter Pecan

Lol, so agreed! Asian guys are the cutest! :D Do you have any Asian blood in you? I'm of the opinion that my Asian side is what makes me like Asian guys so much. :D

OOOOOO, he's so cute!!! He looks a lot like Chun Wu...they could be twins! :D

Your avi is so pretty! Is it a clip from the anime, or just a pic of the manga? I think I recognize the blond girl, but I'm not sure. :D
Renae
Fudge Marble
Location: ....I'll be in a different place every time you read this....

Actually...I've never had a crush on a celebrity O.o
I just have never been so fully attracted to someone I have only seen on TV or in a picture.
WORDSSSS! I LOVE WORDSSS! I MUST SPEAK TO THE PERSON IN ORDER TO LIKE HIM! O.o
Renae: Faithful companion of Drama King, aka Jimmy Barclay.
Helios
Butter Pecan

You and your words.... :P

So, did you ever have a crush on the maiden? *laughs outrageously, then ducks the soup tureen hurtling her way*
Batgirl
Cookies & Creme

Helios wrote:Lol, so agreed! Asian guys are the cutest! :D Do you have any Asian blood in you? I'm of the opinion that my Asian side is what makes me like Asian guys so much. :D

OOOOOO, he's so cute!!! He looks a lot like Chun Wu...they could be twins! :D

Your avi is so pretty! Is it a clip from the anime, or just a pic of the manga? I think I recognize the blond girl, but I'm not sure. :D
Nope I'm not Asian, I'm Hispanic :) Are your parents and/or grandparents Asian?
My avi is from the anime and Usagi/Serena is the blonde one :D
Helios
Butter Pecan

Cool, Hispanic! My grandparents are Asian. So I have the slanted eyes. :D

I'm not very much into anime, but I know a little bit about it. Is Sailor Moon one of those ones with magical girls? :D
Batgirl
Cookies & Creme

^Cool! And yes :D
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Emma Roberts who plays Nancy Drew and also Lucy from the Chronicles of Narnia. In my opinion she tops Susan.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Mara
Pistachio

I think Jonathan Groff, who plays Kristoff in Frozen, is handsome.
Renae
Fudge Marble

Helios wrote:You and your words.... :P

So, did you ever have a crush on the maiden? *laughs outrageously, then ducks the soup tureen hurtling her way*
YESSS WORDSSS!! FEED THEMMM TO MEEEE O.o O.o O.o

Waaaa??? *throws more soup tureens at Effteayou* Never! :x
Now answer my question! Have you? :mrgreen: *ducks from the soup tureens coming back at her*
Audrey
Cookies & Creme

I'm like Renae, I've never actually had a celebrity crush. I've found celebrities attractive or whatever, but yeah, I need to speak to them xD
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.
Helios
Butter Pecan

Renae wrote:
Helios wrote:You and your words.... :P

YESSS WORDSSS!! FEED THEMMM TO MEEEE O.o O.o O.o

Waaaa??? *throws more soup tureens at Effteayou* Never! :x
Now answer my question! Have you? :mrgreen: *ducks from the soup tureens coming back at her*

EAT!!! PRECIOUS!!! :evil: ;)

Weeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllll.........................

Not exactly a crush. I made him the hero of one of my stories... *smiles dreamily, then ducks as more tureens hurtle through the air* Though why you would be upset over me liking him, I have no idea. :D *smiles sweetly*
Renae
Fudge Marble

@FELLOW HOMEWRECKER THOU ART A WOMAN AFTER MY KIND O.o

@Effteayou
Story? Which one?! Does it have words?!!? Then I want to read it!!!
Waaaiiittt...I'm not throwing soup tureens...are you?! SOMEBODY IS TROWING SOUP TUREENS AT US O.o
Helios
Butter Pecan

@ Renae: No, it's completely in semaphore. :P

Course it has words! :D Only...I haven't written it down yet. But I will (in about another 1,000 years) :D

I think Poundy is throwing soup tureens... :evil: