Crushes

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Rosy
Cookie Dough

I'm 13, and I had my first crush last year. His name was Bradley, and, yes, even though now I wonder how on earth I ever liked him, I still think he is the cutest boy at our church. But he knows it, and you can just imagine how annoying that is. But all the rest of the girls my age like him, and that's also really annoying. But oh, well. He's also a snot, a show-off, really annoying, totally immature, and once, when I was forced to sit next to him and his friends, they started to make fun of AiO! He's also a MAJOR bragger. Once he brought up the subject of how much money everyone had, and he starts going "I have 100 dollars saved!" "No, wait, I have 300 dollars saved." "No, I forgot, I have 600 dollars saved!" and so on and so forth. So, yeah.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

That sounds frustrating, Underseasie. To be honest, that money gag sounds pretty funny. But, if he's constantly like that, I get the point. That would be unbearable.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

Well, I have 800 dollars saved. BEAT THAT.
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

I have $1 saved
AIOluver36
Chocolate Chip

Wooton Bassett wrote:I have $1 saved
I have like $40 saved but knowing me, next week i probably will have $1 left as well...... I spend money like crazy!!!!!
"Never Be Afraid To Trust An Unknown Future To A Known God" ~ Corrie Ten Boom
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

CreativeThinker101 wrote:
Aaron Wiley wrote:Well, there's this girl that I met at my sister's wedding last month...
This is getting crazy! Who DOES NOT have a crush on someone? Anyone?
I don't. I have no feelings whatsoever. :D

Seriously, though, this topic is about if you had a crush on an Odyssey actor, not Audra, not somebody you saw at your sister's wedding a month ago, not Tim Tebow. Kapeesh?
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

lol Thanks Old Judge, but actually, we made this topic because we ended talking about this stuff on topic that had nothing to do with crushes whatsoever. So we mad this topic as an excuse to talk about goofy crushes and disguise it as remotely AIO related. ;) So, any romantic feeling goes here.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Maybe one of the mods should move it to General Discussion.

*hint, hint* Old Judge.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

I was considering that... And now, since it really hasn't started to have anything to do with AIO yet, I think we can move it over there.
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I think the problem is that all the AIO actors are so ugly that there's no one who could possibly have a crush on them! (I'm totally kidding. I already admitted my - feelings about Aria Curzon.) and underseasie, that sounds very frustrating. Mocking AIO is the worst offense anyone could possibly come up with, and I am dead-serious!
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
sheltiez
Caramel Crunch

Suzy, don't feel left out. I'm 15. And I agree with the others that your blog is very nice and you are a great photographer. :D As for crushes, I have never had one. I guess I'm going to be a late bloomer because I am not even close to dating or even liking girls that way.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

I'm glad I finally found a twin around here, Sheltiez. You've never had a crush, seriously?

P.S about my blog--thank you:)
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

suzylou wrote:I'm glad I finally found a twin around here, Sheltiez. You've never had a crush, seriously?

P.S about my blog--thank you:)
Hmm... I guess some people aren't very romantic... I just keep feeling younger and younger... Wooton is the only one who's close to my age! :cry:
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Yupp, not very romantic...but at least he doesn't have to worry about his heart being broken! I guess I don't really have a crush currently...except for the one I have on Mr. Thinker...

The SS members: :o
Oprah Winfrey: :o
My mom: :o
The President: :o
The people in France: :o
My cat: :o
Mr. Thinker: :o
Me: ♥... :D ... :) ... :? ... :| ... :oops:

Just kidding, Mr Thinker;) Uh oh! I hope I didn't creep you out to bad!
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

ha ha. You having a crush on CT101 would be like Connie having a crush on Eugene
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Wooton Bassett wrote:ha ha. You having a crush on CT101 would be like Connie having a crush on Eugene
Oh? What makes you think that?=P
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

suzylou wrote:
Wooton Bassett wrote:ha ha. You having a crush on CT101 would be like Connie having a crush on Eugene
Oh? What makes you think that?=P
You're just so...I don't know...different. Kinda.
Eleanor16
Chocolate Chip

I've never had a crush on anyone.
(but I'm also only 11) :)
I am a member of the Modest cheerleader club!
My Sister Is Hannah D.
My Sisters are my best friends!
I am Apart of the Sisters Club!
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Esther wrote:I've never had a crush on anyone.
Yay! Someone else is my age! And suzylou has a crush on me? This is certainly front page news... But I suppose no one can resist pure charm when they're right in front of it. Haha! :lol:

And no, you did not creep me out too bad. It was only a small heart attack.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

CreativeThinker101 wrote:
Esther wrote:I've never had a crush on anyone.
Yay! Someone else is my age! And suzylou has a crush on me? This is certainly front page news... But I suppose no one can resist pure charm when they're right in front of it. Haha! :lol:

And no, you did not creep me out too bad. It was only a small heart attack.
Yes, it was a surprise to me to, I mean, I always thought she had a crush on Pound Foolish

JUST KIDDING (kinda) ;)
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~