Fill in the Blanks - a word puzzle

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Bob
Caramel Crunch

Fill in the Blanks - a word puzzle

I released this Gallows-like game to the public yesterday, but just now realized I haven't actually announced it on the Town of Odyssey or here, so, here it is.

Play is similar to Odyssey Gallows, but with the following differences:
1) There are clues instead of a given category (although not all puzzles have clues!)
2) The puzzles aren't generally AIO-related
3) It is a solitaire game, instead of multiplayer

Let me know what y'all think. If you have any ideas for a puzzle, drop them by and I might add them at some point.
A classic never goes out of style.
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

I've tried it out, it's pretty fun! :yes:
Somehow, I initially didn’t read correctly and missed the little checkbox for the option to guess the entire phrase and felt very misled having to use multiple “guesses” of correct letters to complete the puzzle after I had figured out what the phrase was based on the letter positions that I had correct. Then I looked at it on another device and found much to my relief that you had already put it in and that it was me who wasn't paying attention. :lol:

But overall, this is a very fun game which I’ll definitely be playing regularly! You’ve done a good job on it! :clap:
-Signed, PolehausFifty-three

Member of The Emily Rules Klub (est. 2012)

“We have it translated in every language: (กฎของเอมิลี่, Emily es la mejor, 艾米莉规则, Emily Quy tắc!, エミリーは最高です, emilyyay ulesray!, Эмили Правила!, Emily é a melhor, एमिली नियम!, Emily est la meilleure!, إميلي هي الأفضل!, Emily Kuralları!, אמילי שולטת!, Emily Regeln!, 에밀리 담당!, Si Emily ang pinakamahusay!, എമിലി രാജ്ഞിയാണ്!, એમિલી નિયમો!) that Emily RULES!”~The E.R.K.