Petition Central

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
MasterLink4eva
Strawberry
Location: The Warner Bros. Water Tower with Yakko, Wakko, and Dot.

Petition Central

So, we all have things we like to share with the world. And often, we like to get other people involved with our ideas. And sometimes, one of the ways to get our idea out there is to start petitions. So this is where you're able to share petitions so that way you can get your ideas out in the real world. I'll start by sharing a petition of my own. This can be an example for anyone who wants to post a petition here:

So I'm a huge TTS(Tangled the Series) fan, and my favorite character is Varian. And that's pretty common considering he is loved by almost everyone in the fandom. He actually almost got his own spinoff called "Varian and the Seven Kingdoms", which was basically where he would discover more about himself and set off on a journey to find his long-lost mother. Everyone was really excited about it, but Disney decided to cancel it because they were worried that Varian didn't have a big enough fandom, and that it wouldn't fit in with the Tangled franchise. HOWEVER, Varian, I learned after much research is by far the most LOVED character in the franchise, and why does the show have to fit in with the Tangled franchise? This boy deserves a franchise of his own, and I'm gonna make sure he gets one! So please help by signing this petition below, and help this adorable alchemist get his own show! Even if you don't even watch TTS, please help anyways, for what you do, can possibly change Disney as we know it.

https://www.change.org/p/walt-disney-va ... c0939a2d77
Wooton: Penny?
Penny: Yes?
Wooton: Will you marry me?
Penny: *gasp* WHAAAAAAAT?!?!?! O.o
THIS MOMENT MEANT THE WORLD TO ME :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
I love Rueben :)
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

I don't believe this belongs here. This is a section for church teachings and the like. . .Why are we talking about tangled? This should be in the Community Courtyard, not the Chapel. Sorry for the correction, but I believe it's needed.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
MasterLink4eva
Strawberry
Location: The Warner Bros. Water Tower with Yakko, Wakko, and Dot.

oof sorry I'm still trying to figure out the themes of each area! Thanks for the redierection😅
Wooton: Penny?
Penny: Yes?
Wooton: Will you marry me?
Penny: *gasp* WHAAAAAAAT?!?!?! O.o
THIS MOMENT MEANT THE WORLD TO ME :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
I love Rueben :)