What was the last TV show you watched?

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Bananareader
Caramel Crunch

What was the last TV show you watched?

The last tv show I finished watching the entire thing of was Prop Culture, which was interesting.
The series I am currently watching is The Imagineering Story, The Chosen, and Wandavision.
In the Imagineering Story I'm currently on S1:E4 Hit or Miss.
The Chosen episode I just finished watching S1:E1 I Have Called You by Name.
Wandavision the last two episodes I watched were S1:E3 Now in Color and S1:E4 We Interrupt This Program.
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

My family and I have been watching The Chosen as well! It is very well done! I've always generally disliked most Christian media, despite having to watch it in great amounts, because it tends to (with exception of course) lack the same care, attention to detail, and production a lot of secular films have. Most of this can probably be attributed to budget, but that is still no excuse for boring pitches and lazy scriptwriting. All that being said, I've been really impressed with The Chosen in almost everyway.

I also went through Netflix's A Series of Unfortunate Events recently which I enjoyed a lot. It's one of those shows that isn't for everyone but is still worth checking out.
*Finger guns aggressively*
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

MonkeyDude wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:53 pm
I've been really impressed with The Chosen in almost everyway.
The book is better. :noway: ;)

I don't watch shows very much. Currently watching The Chosen and recently watched The Mandalorian.
-Signed, PolehausFifty-three

Member of The Emily Rules Klub (est. 2012)

“We have it translated in every language: (กฎของเอมิลี่, Emily es la mejor, 艾米莉规则, Emily Quy tắc!, エミリーは最高です, emilyyay ulesray!, Эмили Правила!, Emily é a melhor, एमिली नियम!, Emily est la meilleure!, إميلي هي الأفضل!, Emily Kuralları!, אמילי שולטת!, Emily Regeln!, 에밀리 담당!, Si Emily ang pinakamahusay!, എമിലി രാജ്ഞിയാണ്!, એમિલી નિયમો!) that Emily RULES!”~The E.R.K.
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

Polehaus53 wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:17 pm
MonkeyDude wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:53 pm
I've been really impressed with The Chosen in almost everyway.
The book is better. :noway: ;)
You raise a very fair point! :clap: :lol:
*Finger guns aggressively*
Monica Stone
Caramel Crunch

I don't watch too many shows. I watch Star Wars shows and occasionally something random. But that is a rare occasion.

However, I have also been watching The Chosen!! I was surprised by how much I liked it when I watched the first season in December! Tbh, I don't care for much Christian media (so often Christian media is written lazily or theologically messy or just plain bad) but The Chosen is so well-done! I'm so happy it's been doing so well. It truly proves quality Christian media is in high demand! Season two has been exceptional, so far even better than season one. Y'all, that first scene of season two blew me away.

I also often just rewatch episodes of The Clone Wars for fun or when I need something to get my mind off things. I love it so much. :inlove:
Be the reason someone smiles today.
Bananareader
Caramel Crunch

two of the tv shows I am currently watching are Loki and Psych.
Monica Stone
Caramel Crunch

I'd be watching the Marvel shows if I'd actually watched a single Marvel property. I still need to start watching the franchise and I likely will in the near(ish) future. Lol. I've heard they're good.

But hey, I've been watching Star Wars: The Bad Batch! I love this show so much. It kinda blends my favorite elements from other Star Wars shows into one while also being its own unique thing. I remember after watching the third episode thinking, "Wow, we're only three episodes deep into a sixteen episode season and I'd die for all these characters." I was optimistic about liking the characters but not sold on them at all because I thought they'd just be one-dimensional stereotypes. But they've won me over so quickly! Exhibit A: I was dreading that Wrecker would be a big, annoying, bumbling comic relief character but he's literally the best. Go watch this show. Then talk to me about it. :lol:
Be the reason someone smiles today.
Bananareader
Caramel Crunch

The two tv shows I am currently watching are The Muppet Show Season 2 and Star Wars the Clone Wars Season 2, which I’m rewatching, because I wanted to and I haven’t seen Season 7 of it. The Muppet Show only has 5 seasons.
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

I really don’t watch shows very much. I might watch an episode of a show here and there, but that’s not very often or much.

However, since we recently watched the Marvel movies, I’ve been seeing some of the Marvel shows. The last two shows I recently watched were Loki and The Falcon and the Winter Soldier. Both were pretty enjoyable. Will be watching WandaVision next at some point.
-Signed, PolehausFifty-three

Member of The Emily Rules Klub (est. 2012)

“We have it translated in every language: (กฎของเอมิลี่, Emily es la mejor, 艾米莉规则, Emily Quy tắc!, エミリーは最高です, emilyyay ulesray!, Эмили Правила!, Emily é a melhor, एमिली नियम!, Emily est la meilleure!, إميلي هي الأفضل!, Emily Kuralları!, אמילי שולטת!, Emily Regeln!, 에밀리 담당!, Si Emily ang pinakamahusay!, എമിലി രാജ്ഞിയാണ്!, એમિલી નિયમો!) that Emily RULES!”~The E.R.K.