Animal Crossings New Horizons

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Animal Crossings New Horizons

I can't believe there isn't a topic yet about this game, but then again it came out during the quarantine and while the board was broken.

How many of you have and play this game?

My island is called NewRosette, and my native fruit is oranges.

If you play this game, I would love to be your friend on the game! My Switch code is SW-0677-6768-2289, add me as a friend and pm me if you'd like to visit my island!

Also, I am desperately in search of a red and/or a blue telephone box, if you have that color in your shop please let me know!
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
MasterLink4eva
Strawberry
Location: The Warner Bros. Water Tower with Yakko, Wakko, and Dot.

My island is Eventide(based on BotW one) and my native fruit is oranges. Also, if needed, I have a telephone box and I'd love to visit your island!!
Wooton: Penny?
Penny: Yes?
Wooton: Will you marry me?
Penny: *gasp* WHAAAAAAAT?!?!?! O.o
THIS MOMENT MEANT THE WORLD TO ME :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
I love Rueben :)