My statements about this AIO forum and things related to it

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Scientific Guy
Cookies & Creme

Bethany Shepard wrote:Frankly, I'm not sure why all of this nonsense is still being entertained.
I vote this thread be locked. I don't think CGM is going to respond, and we've touched virtually every angle in approaching this topic. Belle, would you be able to close the discussion?
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Scientific Guy wrote:
Bethany Shepard wrote:Frankly, I'm not sure why all of this nonsense is still being entertained.
I vote this thread be locked. I don't think CGM is going to respond, and we've touched virtually every angle in approaching this topic. Belle, would you be able to close the discussion?
I agree. While the discussion has come to a natural close, I am going to lock it so that it doesn't get ruffled up again.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~