What's the story behind your avatar?

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Kaida
Fudge Marble

I like the super chill vibes my avatar gives off.
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31
snubs
Cookies & Creme

@Kaida: Yes, Your avatar just FITS YOU.

My current avatar came from when we had the Spring Social on the ToO, and everyone was showing what they were wearing. I went in fancy pirate attire of course. \:D/ I made the avatar (and signature) to match my theme, and hadn't changed it since because I think I finally found an avatar that really suits me.
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
ToO Chatroom | Odyssey Moments | The Town of Odyssey
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

It's me face.
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Audrey
Cookies & Creme

Shnood I missed u ;-;

Also, same. Weirdly enough, though this photo is old, it's the one my editor chose to use for my press badge. Which is the size of like, an 8x11 sheet of paper. So there's this GIANT decent photo of me on my chest, then you look up to actual me, with tied-back hair, a huge mask that covers most of my face, and goggles around my neck half the time...I felt like a catfish.
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.