Bibleman

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Baron von Odyssey
Cookies & Creme

Bibleman

What are your thoughts on this show? (I personally love it, but I kinda want to know what you all think :) )
"Greetings. Name's Baron Von Odyssey. My card."
(Card: [Baron von Odyssey - writer, book lover, fairytale enthusiast, and AIO fan])
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My posts are awesome! You wanna know why?
BECAUSE I'M BATMAN!!
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Never heard of it. What's it about? :wacky:
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
kait
Cookies & Creme

I watched this as a kid. I always thought it was kinda cheesy. Still do :P
The resident (half) gay atheist feminist heathen.
Ask me a thing or find me on Instagram.
"I'm not often in guys restrooms." –Belle
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

It's a kid show that was released in the 90s and then again in the early 2000s, about a really fake looking superhero who wears colorful armor and sports a really fake looking lightsaber. He and his crime-fighting companions defeat such terrifying super villains as, Doctor Decepto, Madam Glitz, The Gossip Queen, The Wacky professor and many others, by using their extensive amount of memorized Bible verses. (Which they use quite regularly.) Join all your favorite [censored] actors in this way too long series of 30-minute superhero movies, as they save kids from certain death- er um, sin. Ya, it's really amazing. AND if you've already seen all of the original episodes and still want more, don't worry because soon they'll be releasing an animated version of Bibleman! And it looks like they put about as much work into these movies as they did the original ones! But don't worry, this time, he has a sword instead of a lightsaber.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

This show was my childhood, I watched every single episode...and Biblegirl, his sidekick was my favourite. Recently I watched one again and...poor acting, cheap props...moronic villains...though the messages they're trying to convey are good. Yes, it is amazing as PennyBassett said :clap: .
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

It's garbage. (No offense) I grew up watching it and it's VERY poorly made. What kind of witness are we showing when our Christian entertainment is cheaply made? Christian media should be just as good, if not better than normal programming.
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
MasterLink4eva
Strawberry
Location: The Warner Bros. Water Tower with Yakko, Wakko, and Dot.

Bibleman: The garbage TV show.
Wooton: Penny?
Penny: Yes?
Wooton: Will you marry me?
Penny: *gasp* WHAAAAAAAT?!?!?! O.o
THIS MOMENT MEANT THE WORLD TO ME :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
I love Rueben :)