Personal Quirks

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

Or you throw it out... The seeds, too?? Goodness, Beth, that's awful... But for me, I can't put my hand in a pringle jar :( And when I open my toothpaste, I always turn the bottle while holding the cap still. But when I close it, I twist the cap shut 0.o
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Hmmmm...I leave my toothpaste open until I've finished brushing my teeth, sometimes even, I'll forget to close it. :P

I'm not sure if this is a quirk...when I have ice water I wait until most of the ice is melted and the cup is sweating on the outside to drink it. It tastes best then :) .
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
AuntSarah
Caramel Crunch

I can NOT bite ice cream!!! my teeth are really sensitive it always takes my a LONG time to finish even though the rest of my family already has it takes me forever it drives some family family members crazy having to wait on me
Aha suh dude
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

I always have the sauce on the side for my spaghetti. Drives my boyfriend crazy, but I just don't like them touching. That and sweet and sour chicken. I have to dip the chicken into the sweet and sour sauce. It's just how I've always done it!
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

Sooo I'm really wanting Christmas to be here already... and today I started wearing my Santa hat :anxious: ...And I'm sweating because it's still 80 degrees here :P

GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Connie G. wrote:Sooo I'm really wanting Christmas to be here already... and today I started wearing my Santa hat :anxious: ...And I'm sweating because it's still 80 degrees here :P
Oh wow...I have two santa hats myself. One with cheetah print(It was a gift),
and a plain old floppy original. I can't imagine wearing them in 80 degree weather, I don't like wearing hats in the heat at all usually. I'm always considering chopping off my long hair then decide not to :wacky: .
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

Connie G. wrote:Sooo I'm really wanting Christmas to be here already... and today I started wearing my Santa hat :anxious: ...And I'm sweating because it's still 80 degrees here :P
SAAME. I'm playing Christmas music on the piano already. DO I CARE? NOT AN OUNCE. :mrgreen: Christmas music is the best music ever. I was reminiscing with a friend how much I love Christmas. For some reason it finally feels really special. :D
xo eht haiasi-
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

Isaiah the Ox wrote:
SAAME. I'm playing Christmas music on the piano already. DO I CARE? NOT AN OUNCE. :mrgreen: Christmas music is the best music ever. I was reminiscing with a friend how much I love Christmas. For some reason, it finally feels really special. :D
Okie and Steppy are practicing Christmas music, too xD (so they'll have it down by Christmas), but they won't let me play it off the computer till after thanksgiving :( I want it so bad... It feels like it's been the normal year forever :P The temps don't help either :mad:

Kaida
Fudge Marble

WHY DOES NO ONE MAKE A BIG DEAL ABOUT THANKSGIVING. I should look for or ask someone to make me a turkey hat to wear like a month earlier than Thanksgiving. I loooove Thanksgiving. It's always a really great time for my family and me. It makes me sad that it seems like people are just waiting for it to get out of the way though so they can do all the Christmas-y things. Don't get me wrong. I love Christmas music too. I just feel bad for Thanksgiving being overlooked in many stores.

... As if holidays have feelings. =p
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

I have a very special place in my heart for Thanksgiving, given it was the only holiday my family celebrated besides Easter. All others were pagan. :P
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

1. I am the same way! I cant wait for Christmas.
2. Lucky! It is 45 degrees where I am! BRRRRRR!

One of my quirks is I often try not to step on the cracks on the sidewalk! Ok, maybe that is childish but, I don't do it ALL the time just sometimes! Lol!
Another one of my quirks is I try not to go to Wallmart or other stores during Holloween. The decorations aren't just creepy they are NASTY! I don't want to see nasty inside parts in a bucket! BLAH! Lol! Just a side-note I am not opposed to Holloween per say just the nasty stuff!
Blitz
Moose Tracks

*Doesn't like most Christmas music*..... that is definitely a quirk of character. I seriously get mad when people are playing Christmas music in October.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Blitz wrote:*Doesn't like most Christmas music*..... that is definitely a quirk of character. I seriously get mad when people are playing Christmas music in October.
What if it is...October 31st? ;)

I really love Christmas music. October 21st is the official day I begin listening, my family though, you and them would get along Blitz. They lose patience as soon as I start messing with the car radio. :mrgreen:

Blitz
Moose Tracks

Bwhaw, I don't actually listen to much music in the car. The car is for reading. Lots of it.
Debate Vampire

Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

...unless you're the one driving :P

GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Connie G. wrote:...unless you're the one driving :P
Which is why I love driving. I have all the power! :twisted:

Helios
Butter Pecan

Blitz wrote:Bwhaw, I don't actually listen to much music in the car. The car is for reading. Lots of it.
SO TRUE. I read all the time in the car, and for this reason avoid driving. Also, DRIVING. Hate it. :D
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Helios wrote:
Blitz wrote:Bwhaw, I don't actually listen to much music in the car. The car is for reading. Lots of it.
SO TRUE. I read all the time in the car, and for this reason avoid driving. Also, DRIVING. Hate it. :D
This my brothers quirk. He hates driving cause he crashed the car the first time behind the wheel.
Debate Vampire

Helios
Butter Pecan

Blitz wrote:This my brothers quirk. He hates driving cause he crashed the car the first time behind the wheel.
I ran off the road my first time. It was hilarious. :D
Didi
Cookies & Creme

Helios wrote:
Blitz wrote:This my brothers quirk. He hates driving cause he crashed the car the first time behind the wheel.
I ran off the road my first time. It was hilarious. :D
Hilarious?!
"I was born with white vans on"
"Vans weren't even popular when you were born"
K.R.E.