Personal Quirks

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Helios
Butter Pecan

GJFH wrote:I realised recently that I never untie my shoelaces. This, I've been told is a terrible habit though I suppose I'm too lazy for the extra minute I'd spend undoing my boyscout worthy knots.
Does anyone else do this?
I do this. Also, I have those exact tennies. O.o Life just got a whole lot creepier.
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

You mean Asics Gel Venture 5 in pink and green?
I actually just got new shoes since I've been running in them for over a year.
They're still my favourites though :D
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

I don't like shoes in general, so I wear them as little as possible, or wear sandals or flip-flops. I do leave my running shoes tied, but unfortunately dress shoes have to be tied and retied for each use.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

I hate close-toed shoes. They make my feet feel like they're being boxed in. Open-toed shoes are the Bomb Dot Com. (Unfortunately, my drawing classes require me to wear close-toed shoes, and it's the #worst.)
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

TigerShadow wrote:I hate close-toed shoes. They make my feet feel like they're being boxed in. Open-toed shoes are the Bomb Dot Com. (Unfortunately, my drawing classes require me to wear close-toed shoes, and it's the #worst.)
Hey, I'm not the only one! \:D/ Open-toed shoes are nice. Socially acceptable, but they don't make my feet feel hot and confined. Why do you need to wear closed-toed shoes to a drawing class?
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

We have really large metal easels, and they're adjustable, but one of the things you can adjust is a large metal bar down the middle, and kids don't pay attention to what they're doing and the bar crashes down on their foot. (That's their explanation, anyway. I think they're just allergic to joy. =P )
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Ah, I see. I didn't think about it before, but do you have to work with a lot of equipment like that? I see art majors on my campus carrying around projects and supplies occasionally.

At least there's a plausible reason for it, even if it's lame. I was wondering if it was one of those "encourage an atmosphere of professionalism" policies that suck the happiness out of people's lives.
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Even though I am only 13, and have about five or six years until college, I try (sometimes) to create the “‘atmosphere of professionalism’”. I really enjoy doing it(most of the time, anyway. :lol:).
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
Blitz
Moose Tracks

I knew I wanted to go to a BI, since I was 9... Not just Bible school, which one.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

What is a "BI"?
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Bible School.
Debate Vampire

AuntSarah
Caramel Crunch

I am always barefoot as much as I can anyway I love being outside barefoot feeling the grass under my feet :inlove: (or the mud :D ) you can ask anyone I am know I never have shoes on
Aha suh dude
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

She rarely has shoes on, same for me. I don't take my shoes off in public, but I take them off at home whenever I can.
Jo March
AuntSarah
Caramel Crunch

ether barefoot or in my boots I LOVE MY BOOTS
Aha suh dude
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

I never wear shoes. Ever.

Ok, that's kind of a lie, otherwise I wouldn't be able to eat at restaurants :(

During the summer, I'm always throwing my shoes off, at home, at church, anywhere. I'm not a fan of close-toed shoes. I feel like my feet are so confined in them. So, I'm a big fan of open-toed.
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

I CANNOT eat room temperature cheese or drink room tempreture milk. NASTY.
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Blitz
Moose Tracks

My dad would kill me, if I tried to go out of my house without slippers. I used to go outside without slipper, until we moved. This house has a rocky yard.
Debate Vampire

Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Amen, Bethany Shepard!
Jo March
Helios
Butter Pecan

GJFH wrote:You mean Asics Gel Venture 5 in pink and green?
The very ones. Wouldn't it be funny if we could wear each other's shoes? :P
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Well, it depends. What size shoe are you Helios?
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark