Personal Quirks

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

One of my quirks is in basically October, I get in the Christmas spirit! But literally RIGHT after Christmas, I'm done. December 26th, Christmas is over, decorations are put away and Christmas albums are stored til next October.
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Bethany Shepard wrote:One of my quirks is in basically October, I get in the Christmas spirit! But literally RIGHT after Christmas, I'm done. December 26th, Christmas is over, decorations are put away and Christmas albums are stored til next October.
Ahaha...I do the same thing. And then I fall into a mood which lasts a month, in which I immediately turn back to wearing shorts and waiting for the weather to grow warm.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Helios
Butter Pecan

Didi wrote:
Helios wrote:I ran off the road my first time. It was hilarious. :D
Hilarious?!
I prefer to put a bold face on things. \:D/
Bananareader
Caramel Crunch

Kathy0 wrote:
Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:25 am
Connie G. wrote:Sooo I'm really wanting Christmas to be here already... and today I started wearing my Santa hat :anxious: ...And I'm sweating because it's still 80 degrees here :P
1. I am the same way! I cant wait for Christmas.
2. Lucky! It is 45 degrees where I am! BRRRRRR!

One of my quirks is I often try not to step on the cracks on the sidewalk! Ok, maybe that is childish but, I don't do it ALL the time just sometimes! Lol!
Another one of my quirks is I try not to go to Wallmart or other stores during Holloween. The decorations aren't just creepy they are NASTY! I don't want to see nasty inside parts in a bucket! BLAH! Lol! Just a side-note I am not opposed to Holloween per say just the nasty stuff!
I agree with you, because I always hated Halloween decorations because they always creep me out, though I also don’t dislike Halloween.
I also eat layered cakes from the bottom to top, because I enjoy eating the frosting last.
Sometimes when I’m bored I either, look at my watch or make up a imaginary scenario in my head, I guess that could be considered me zoning out.