Captain America: Civil War

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Captain America: Civil War

Le trailer is finally out! I can't wait for it! It was absolutely amazing! All the avengers show up and a new one also appears. So good. *Rubs his hand*
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Hmm? What makes you think I'm excited for this?

Just kidding, I'm so freaking pumped. I cried the first time I watched the trailer. I'm glad The Black Panther is finally being featured, now maybe Black Widow can get her own movie ohwhoamikidding. Still, I have high hopes for this movie, especially in regards to Natasha (who definitely deserves a highlight in this movie to make up for what AoU did to her)
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Blitz
Moose Tracks

I can't wait to see the Black Panther in action. And I personally want to see how they beat Iron Man. Or if they do...
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

I don't think it's about beating Iron Man. I think the Russos are capable of much more nuanced storytelling than that, given what Winter Soldier gave us.

I'm SO EXCITED! I love Captain America and the tension between him and Iron Man, and I think this has the potential to be a really amazing film. From what I gather, the Marvel Comics arc Civil War, from which this film will be adapted, was an example of a really solid premise with poor, often Strawman-laden writing, so I think that the Russo brothers' vision (no pun intended) is going to be the Civil War framework done right. The way they're hyping this, the people who are directing and writing, the huge cast, and the buildup throughout the MCU indicate to me that if they can deliver (and there's no reason why they can't), this is going to be a fantastic juggernaut of a film.
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love