Pet Peeves

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

Something that's happened to me a lot that really gets on my nerves is when I say a fact and other people immediately say that it's not true. We'll then get into an argument that goes something like: "it's true" "it's not true" "yes it is" "no it's not", and we never get anywhere.
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
Didi
Cookies & Creme

I can't STAND it when people stare at me. It doesn't matter the reason but I hate it. Makes me want to reach over all nicely then slap em real good. :mad:
"I was born with white vans on"
"Vans weren't even popular when you were born"
K.R.E.
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Aughh...when people stare I automatically assume I have something peculiar attached to my face. O.o
My greatest pet peeve right now is people leaving things where they shouldn't be. It causes problems, delays and confuses people and soils my hopes for neatness and tidiness. If it takes only a moment...why must you drop it onto the floor?
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Blitz
Moose Tracks

My pet peeve is when people are messing up my perfect mess. I know where I can find it so please don't fix it!
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

This one sounds harsh, I'm sorry, though I cannot stand when people mistake "you're" ( contraction for you and are) as "your" (possessive) it drives me crazy. :mad:
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Didi
Cookies & Creme

GJFH wrote:This one sounds harsh, I'm sorry, though I cannot stand when people mistake "you're" ( contraction for you and are) as "your" (possessive) it drives me crazy. :mad:
Oh my worddd sameeee!
"I was born with white vans on"
"Vans weren't even popular when you were born"
K.R.E.