How did you imagine people on the soda shop?

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Kaida
Fudge Marble

GJFH wrote: Kaida is the one with beautiful black hair and deep brown eyes. Her hair comes to her shoulders, and she likes wearing pretty and flowy blouses. Somehow I imagine she is the more talkative of the two. :)
Whale.. My hair comes down to the middle of my back actually. =p
Everything else was pretty spot on. I'm assuming you've seen our sigs on the ToO. =p
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

GFJH wrote:

I imagine Alex Jefferson is tall and lanky, though not in a bad way :) . Serious mostly, likes wearing hats and a sharp sense of humor.
True, and I have dirty blonde hair, I am 5'5, and have greenish blue eyes.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

HA! I'm taller than you! LOL! JK, doesn't matter, I'm the third tallest in my class. :)
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

im 5'9"
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Connie G. wrote:im 5'9"
I'm eating an English muffin.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

I just ate 6 inches of a loaf of french bread in 10 minutes get on my level
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Hahahahaha I am laughing so hard at the conversation that I instigated but did not join LOLOLOLOL!!!!
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
Bananareader
Caramel Crunch

I imagine most of the people on here to look like their avatar picture. I picture that Samantha14 looks like her avatar, and I imagine The Old Judge as his avatar ( I not joking I always imagine him as whit.) I picture , Pennybasset as Penny Wise, I picture, Jay as Jay Smouse, who I don't picture exactly like his illustration, I picture Jay Smouse with non messy black hair, and blue eyes. For some Reason I imagine HomeschoolCowgirl as Jessie from Toy Story. I don't imagine Bethany Shepherd as her avatar picture, (because that would be weird.), I also don't imagine her as Bethany Shepherd character from Adventures in Odyssey, because I unfortunately don't remember what I imagined that character to look like. I do imagine The Wretched Sinner as his avatar picture , (which I think is a picture of Salem the Cat from Sabrina the Teenage Witch)
Bananareader
Caramel Crunch

I also don't picture any one on here as Captain America or Spider-Man, even if that is there avatar picture, however I do keep picturing Paula as her Black Widow Avatar. I picture Kaida as Vanellope, from Wreck-it-Ralph.
Bananareader
Caramel Crunch

Out of curiosity what do you guys imagine me to look like?