How did you imagine people on the soda shop?

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Wow actually I have very very long brown hair!! I do kinda like music I like lot's of genre's Bluegrass, and espially music from like the 30's-50's \:D/ and I can be polite!! I do like blond hair though!!
I imagine MnM is tall with dark hair and eyes!!
I think Connie G. has short brown hair and eyes and freckles!!!
Proud K.R.E Member
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Mickey wrote:I think Connie G. has short brown hair and eyes and freckles!!!
Haha, when I first read this, I thought you were saying she has eyes and I was like "Whoa, now, let's not get too carried away, here". ;)
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

Sorry, I don't have eyes. I do have brown hair and freckles, tho :)
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Mickey, have you ever heard the Andrews sisters? They are some of my favorite singers!
I imagine Helios as really polite, petite, and rather trendy. Probably black hair and brown eyes.
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Pretty close. I have short brown hair, my glasses are kinda hipster glasses shaped but they're thinner and blue. I do have a fun and witty personality and there have been quite a few instances where people (adults mostly) are shocked that I'm only thirteen. My high IQ doesn't help much with that either... Once I had to call the police because someone came into our house when I was home alone and when he got there after I told him how old he was he just stared at me dumb founded for a few seconds. And I was just like yup :wacky:
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Helios
Butter Pecan

GJFH wrote:I imagine Helios has a long, glorious mane of raven hair, wears leather jackets and has bright green eyes under heavy eye liner.
*pulls out hair dye and contacts and lots of black eye liner* Your wish is my command. :D Now I have to go kill some random biker and take their jacket. :twisted:
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Okay, so I was wrong on one part of Helios. Obviously, no black hair, but I still think she has brown eyes, and is really polite and petite.
I think GJFH has the perfect "Aryan" looks(pardon my Hitler quote. I hate hitler); blond hair, blue eyes, tall.
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
Helios
Butter Pecan

You could call GJFH Norwegian. :D That's less Hilter-y than Aryan.

I picture AuntKate with auburn hair. I can't remember if this is your actual hair color...? Anyway, auburn. Long, slightly wavy, a shimmer of gold in the middle when you part it. And blue eyes. Not any particular color, just normal blue. Maybe with a hint of gray? And I always picture her in a lavender striped dress with a white apron over it and one of those little shawls across her shoulders. :? Not sure where that comes from.
AuntSarah
Caramel Crunch

the dress,shawl, and apron are spot on for Kate

I always thought of helios as not short but not tall kinda in the middle with blonde hair that you dye a lot and blueish greyish eyes a rebel but very smart (not saying rebels are not smart)
Aha suh dude
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

AuntSarah wrote:
I always thought of helios as not short but not tall kinda in the middle with blonde hair that you dye a lot and blueish greyish eyes a rebel but very smart (not saying rebels are not smart)
That's incredibly different than I imagine but whatever :lol:. :(

I imagine TigerShadow is a brunette, likes wearing her hair up, is always carrying books around. And for some weird reason I always think of her as the actress Anna Kendrick :)

I imagine Kait has short, red hair and is often wearing sunglasses. Brilliant, good with comebacks and an excellent chef.

I imagine Alex Jefferson is tall and lanky, though not in a bad way :) . Serious mostly, likes wearing hats and a sharp sense of humour.

I imagine Ameraka likes staying up late, drinking apple cider, reading and watching romantic comedies. Long blonde hair with a love for cats.

I imagine the Eleventh Doctor as Matt Smith, I'm not joking. Dark hair, nice taste in suits. Incredibly wise, comedic at times. Slightly obsessive when it comes to challenges.

And you are all awesome :inlove: .
Last edited by GJFH on Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
kait
Cookies & Creme

GJFH wrote: I imagine Kait has short, red hair and is often wearing sunglasses. Brilliant, good with comebacks and an excellent chef.
I do make a mean Mac and Cheese. 8)
The resident (half) gay atheist feminist heathen.
Ask me a thing or find me on Instagram.
"I'm not often in guys restrooms." –Belle
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

AuntKate wrote:Mickey, have you ever heard the Andrews sisters? They are some of my favorite singers!
I imagine Helios as really polite, petite, and rather trendy. Probably black hair and brown eyes.
I've heard of them but never actually listened to them. I don't know many singers or groups from then and I actually like anything from about 1900 to 1950 so...
I think you Aunt Kate have long blond hair and blue eyes. I also think you are good with kids!
I think Aunt Sarah has long brown hair and green eyes!! She is also good with kids.
Proud K.R.E Member
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

They are one of my favs! I actually have shoulder length brown hair and brown eyes, and yes, I am good with kids. I actually want to have eighteen biological children when I grow up!
Jo March
AuntSarah
Caramel Crunch

yes! :clap: (about me) only I have hazel eyes that change color all the time and I LOVE kids I am a helper/teacher in a Sunday school class at church I have 21 nieces and nephews and 16 great nieces and nephews (I call them my N'and'N's 8) :lol: ) so I have been around kids all my life :D
Aha suh dude
Helios
Butter Pecan

GJFH wrote:I imagine Ameraka likes staying up late, drinking apple cider, reading and watching romantic comedies. Long blonde hair with a love for cats.
She does indeed have a cat. It's quite cute.
GJFH wrote:I imagine the Eleventh Doctor as Matt Smith, I'm not joking. Dark hair, nice taste in suits. Incredibly wise, comedic at times. Slightly obsessive when it comes to challenges.
Oh my goodness, I think of him as Matt Smith, too! What has been seen can never been unseen. O.o
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Helios wrote:
GJFH wrote:I imagine Ameraka likes staying up late, drinking apple cider, reading and watching romantic comedies. Long blonde hair with a love for cats.
GJFH wrote:
How does everyone know each other in real life? :mad:
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

GJFH wrote:
Helios wrote:
GJFH wrote:
How does everyone know each other in real life? :mad:
We had a huge SS reunion. Hosted by Belle and Pound Foolish. It was a disaster. Tiger and Eleventh debated until they were no longer on speaking terms. Helios dyed peoples hair bright yellow and blue in their sleep. Woody and Sam fell in love. Ox grew a beard. Connie spilled coffee on SirWhits computer and ruined it. But at least we all know each other now....
There's the chat where people get to know each other and facebook and email. :P
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

GJFH wrote: How does everyone know each other in real life? :mad:
I'm required to stalk everyone for at least a week before they join.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

You are pretty close, Helios!(hey that rhymes! :lol: :) ) I have natural hints of auburn, but I would not call it full-blown auburn. Yes, if you meet me in about ten years, you will most likely see me in something like that. I actually had a lavender dress, but it wasn’t striped. Here is a picture: /Users/matthewhershey/Pictures/iPhoto Library KH macbk/Modified/2013/2013 Apr/IMG_1114.JPG
Sarah, I don’t think I’ve ever shown this to you...
Jo March
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

You can't actually post an image that way, the link you posted will only work on your own computer. Here's a post with some info on how to post an image:

http://odysseyscoop.com/forum/viewtopic ... 38#p119538