How did you imagine people on the soda shop?

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Isaiah the Ox wrote:*releases arms from around his ox so he can type*
I died.
Isaiah the Ox wrote:Huh? What would give you an idea like that?
Well, ya see, Helios and I are sisters. I described a certain picture I saw...once...in my lifetime. *runs away from OxR's raised ax*
Isaiah the Ox wrote:And SirWhit looks like a young version of Kim Jong-Un.
I thought this too. :lol: :lol:
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Helios
Butter Pecan

She did a dreadfully good description of Isaiah, I must admit. Right down to the purple hair and orange eyes and polka-dot swim trunks. :twisted: Oh yes, and the blue cow that milks ice-cream. :P

SirWhit? WHERE? O.o
Blitz
Moose Tracks

*Wonders what race Helios is*
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Helios wrote:SirWhit? WHERE? O.o
LOL that's my question :P

Isaiah, have you been stalking me? O_o
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

SirWhit wrote:Isaiah, have you been stalking me? O_o
Well, I only live 2 hours, 45 minutes, and (usually) 32 seconds away from you..... :twisted:

I'm beginning to think of Gabe as a dirty blonde...or light brown hair... Maybe (maybe) glasses...and still only a little bit taller than Emma. :twisted:
xo eht haiasi-
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Nope, Gabe has dark hair, glasses, and much taller than me.
Helios
Butter Pecan

Blitz wrote:*Wonders what race Helios is*
*wonders why it matters, since Blitz isn't going to marry her anyway*
Blitz
Moose Tracks

*Wonders why it would matter*
Debate Vampire

Helios
Butter Pecan

Blitz wrote:*Wonders why it would matter*
Is this correcting my grammar, or continuing the nonsensical discussion? :P
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Continuing it. Yes, I put the it so it wouldn't be one word.
Debate Vampire

Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Dom: she has brown hair, brown eyes, and for some reason I imagine her with bangs. :mrgreen:
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~

NinjaHunter
Raspberry Ripple

In order to dispel any confusion as to what gender I am or what I look like, I found a picture of myself dispatching an unfortunate ninja:

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/ble ... -prefix=en

Then I dyed my hair black and:

http://hdwallpapers4you.com/wallpaper/s ... 269447.png

In desperate battle with ninjas, as you can see.

Thank for your time. <moonwalks off stage>

I am awesome because I am the one: I, Ninjahunter
Helios
Butter Pecan

That was one drastic dye-job. What's with the glowy eyes? Are you some kind of alien chick? :?
Blitz
Moose Tracks

She's definitely alien.
Debate Vampire

Helios
Butter Pecan

For some reason I'm thinking Starfire. :twisted: Those glowy eyes and the orange hair and all.
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Well it's been a while since someone has talked about how they imagine fellow soda shoppers...

I imagine Helios has a long, glorious mane of raven hair, wears leather jackets and has bright green eyes under heavy eye liner.

I imagine Didi looks like she does in her profile obviously. Although I except she is taller than I am, likes urban fashion and wears platform boots.

I imagine Micky has short, styled blond hair and a rosy complexion, listens to oldies music and is really polite.

I imagine Isaiah the Ox is a troll. A troll hiding behind a wave of black hair and a large cowboy hat though is really good with animals.

I imagine The Countess is an elegant dresser with curly brown hair and a glorious sarcastic undertone to everything she says.

I imagine Penny Basset is a thoughtful girl with dirty blond hair and hipster glasses.

I imagine Baron Von Odyssey also wears glasses, has curly brown hair and loves to spend time web designing.
Any criticisms? I'm hoping I didn't offend anyone, everything was meant as a compliment. :D
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

GJFH wrote:I imagine Isaiah the Ox is a troll. A troll hiding behind a wave of black hair and a large cowboy hat though is really good with animals.

I imagine The Countess is an elegant dresser with curly brown hair and a glorious sarcastic undertone to everything she says.
O.o O_O O.o

Who are you? How do you know us? O.o

Tarol
Peach Cobbler

GJFH wrote:I imagine Isaiah the Ox is a troll. A troll hiding behind a wave of black hair and a large cowboy hat though is really good with animals.

I agree. o__0 Although I wear an Amish hat, not cowboy. =) *tugs on Amish beard*

In other news, GJFH reminds me of Bethany Shepard. o_0 So, like, on the pretty side, with shoulder length hair, hmmm, I think light brown. And of course sings a lot and draws... Oh, and is kinda nerdy but in a cool way. ^_^
xo eht haiasi-
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Huh, this is interesting. What does everyone think I look like?
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Isaiah the Ox wrote:
I agree. o__0 Although I wear an Amish hat, not cowboy. =) *tugs on Amish beard*

In other news, GJFH reminds me of Bethany Shepard. o_0 So, like, on the pretty side, with shoulder length hair, hmmm, I think light brown. And of course sings a lot and draws... Oh, and is kinda nerdy but in a cool way. ^_^
*Shrugs* I was close. Having a beard is an impressive feat though.

You hit the nail on the proverbial head good sir :clap: .
PennyBassett wrote:Huh, this is interesting. What does everyone think I look like?
I imagine you have dirty blonde hair, hipster glasses and a fun, witty personality. I always thought you acted older than your age so I imagine people normally think you are older than you are.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark