Joke Central

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

??? I don't get that one Micky...

Why did the frog cross the road?
The chicken was on vacation
-- September 1st, 2014, 7:40 am --

Here's one:
“Hey guys, who wants to hear a blonde joke?” Said a blind old man after settling himself down on a seat in the diner. The question was met with dead silence. After a few seconds, the waiter walked up to the blind man and put his face right up to his nose and said in a deep menacing voice, “I’m blond and I don’t appreciate blonde jokes! My wife is right next to me, she’s blonde and she doesn’t appreciate blonde jokes. And best of all, on your right is a blond bodybuilder who I’m pretty sure doesn’t like blonde jokes either! Would you still like to say that joke?”
The blind man says,
No! Not if I'm gonna have to explain it that many times!
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

Funny.
Why did the horse cross the road?
he wanted to go see his neighbor.
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Why did the blonde die while drinking milk?
The cow sat down
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

'I hope I'm not poisonous' said the first snake. 'Why?' said the second. 'because
I just bit my lip'
Last edited by Connie G. on Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

A blonde walks into a shoe store to try on a pair of shoes. After trying on a pair she complained that they were a bit tight. “Try pulling the tongue out,” suggests the sales clerk. “Theyth thtill feelth a bith tighth,” responds the blonde.
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

Two blondes were driving down the road.
The blonde driving looks at her friend in the passenger seat and asks her to see if her blinker is working. So the blonde looks out the window and says, ''Yes. No. Yes. No.''
:lol:

HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Joe was a steward for Fly High airlines. He watched as an older lady boarded the plane holding a dog in a cage. “Excuse me,” said Joe “dogs are not allowed on board, you have to check it in with the baggage.” The lady wasn’t happy, but Joe was an experienced steward and succeeded in convincing the lady without much of a scene. Upon arrival, Joe took a peek in the cage, and to his great surprise, saw that the dog was dead! Frantic that they may get sued, Joe quickly sent one of his underlings out to town to buy a dog that looked exactly the same. Just in the nick of time the underling arrived with the dog They quickly switched dogs and breathed a sigh of relief. “This isn’t my dog!” said the lady as soon as she saw it. “I’m sure it is” insisted Joe “I was very careful about where I put it.” “It’s not my dog” argued the lady, “you see, I was bringing my dog to my home town to have him buried, and this dog is alive!”
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

Q: Why did the blonde run with the bike?
A: It was going too fast for her to get on.
Last edited by Connie G. on Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Q.What’s Brown and sticky?
A. A stick
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

A blonde has sharp pains in her side, so she goes to the hospital. The doctor examines her and says, "You have acute appendicitis."
The blonde says, "That's sweet, doc, but I came here to get medical help."

HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

As a first grade teacher, I often hear from my students things going on in their family. Harry’s mother was expecting, and naturally Harry was very excited about it. When one day Harry stopped talking about it I was concerned and questioned him why. “Well”, Harry said, “my mother told me I could feel the baby moving around in her tummy. I think she ate it!
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

Q: How did the blonde die raking leaves?
A: She fell out of the tree.
Two blondes walk into a tanning salon. The receptionist asks, "Are you two sisters?"
They chuckled and reply, " No, we aren't even Catholic."

A blonde rings up an airline. She asks, "How long are your flights from America to England?"
The woman on the other end of the phone says, "Just a minute."
The blonde says, "Thanks!" and hangs up the phone.
Don't U just love blond jokes

HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Q. Two children are born on the same day from the same mother but they are not twins. How is that possible?
They were triplets
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

Q: Why did the blonde build a bridge across the river?
A: So she could have shade when she swam across.

HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

There is a clerk at the butcher shop. He is five feet ten inches tall, and he wears size 13 sneakers. What does he weigh?
Meat.
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

A blonde goes to the doctor with burns on both of her ears and her right hand. "Sit down and tell me how it happened," says the doctor.
"I was ironing my clothes when I received a call. Instead of picking up the phone, I picked up the iron and burned my ear."
"'What about the other ear and your hand?" the doctor asked.
She replied, "I tried to call for an ambulance."

HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Two men met at a bus stop and struck up a conversation. One of them kept complaining of family problems. Finally, the other man said: “You think you have family problems? Listen to my situation: “A few years ago I met a young widow with a grown-up daughter. We got married and I got myself a stepdaughter. Later, my father married my stepdaughter. That made my stepdaughter, my step-mother. And my father became my stepson. Also, my wife became mother-in-law of her father-in-law. Much later, the daughter of my wife, my stepmother, had a son. This boy was my half-brother because he was my father’s son. But he was also the son of my wife’s daughter which made him my wife’s grandson. That made me the grandfather of my half-brother. This was nothing until my wife and I had a son. Now the half-sister of my son, my stepmother, is also the grandmother. This makes my father, the brother-in-law of my child, whose stepsister is my father’s wife, I am my stepmother’s brother-in-law, my wife is her own child’s aunt, my son is my father’s nephew and I AM MY OWN GRANDFATHER!”
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

Q: How do you confuse a blonde?
A: You put her in a round room and tell her to sit in a corner.
Q: How does a blonde confuse you?
A: She comes out and says she did.

HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

What goes black-and-white, black-and-white, black-and-white?
A penguin rolling down a hill.
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

A blonde sees a flier on a bulletin board that reads, "Cruise -- Only $5." She goes to the address on the flier and hands the receptionist $5. The receptionist nods to a burly man reading a newspaper. He walks over to the blonde and knocks her unconscious.
The blonde wakes up tied to a log floating down river. To her right, she sees one of her blonde friends. "Do you think they're going to serve food on this trip?" she asks.
Her friend replies,
"They didn't last year."