Joke Central

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

A man with a dog walks up to another man (without a dog). The first man (Bob) says, "I bet you $1 my dog talks." The second man (Larry) says "Ok, sure.", positive the man is pulling his leg. "Here, I'll show you," Bob says. Bob turns to his dog.
"What goes on top of a house?"
"Roof!"
"What is on the outside of a tree?"
"Bark!"
"Who's the best baseball player ever?"
"Ruth!"
Bob looks up at Larry. Larry gets mad and refuses to give Bob his dollar. Bob shrugs. After Larry has stormed off, the dog looks to his owner, and says, "I guess I should have said Joe Dimaggio."
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

A blond's boyfriend was out in the middle of a field, in a rowboat, rowing ! A group of people were watching the told the blond tell your boyfriend how dumb he looks. The blond says ''I would but I can't swim"
Proud K.R.E Member
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

A blonde went to buy a Pizza and after ordering, the assistant asked the blonde if she would like her pizza cut into six pieces or twelve. "Six please" she said, "I could never eat twelve!"

I love dumb blonde jokes. :)
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

What other kinds of blonde jokes are there?

GabrielleFandomGirl
Fudge Marble

Bazillions, Connie G.

Brunette: I'll be the first brunette on mars!
Ginger: I'll be the first redhead on the moon!
blonde: I'll be the first blonde on the sun!
Brunette: B-but you'll burn!
Blonde: Don't be stupid, I'll go at night!
"What-ever."- Pound Foolish

E.R.K.

"Why are you cutting a table with a chainsaw...?"
Jay
Caramel Crunch

A riddle: Level: Expert This was given to all Microsoft employees. None figure it out.

"U2" has a concert that starts in 17 minutes and they must all cross a bridge to get there. All four men begin on the same side of the bridge.You must help them across to the other side. It is night. There is one flashlight. A maximum of two people can cross at one time. Any party who crosses, either 1 or 2 people, must have the flashlight with them. The flashlight must be walked back and forth, it cannot be thrown etc.
Each band member walks at a different speed. A pair must walk together at the rate of the slower man's pace:
Bono:- 1 minute to cross Edge:- 2 minutes to cross Adam:- 5 minutes to cross Larry:-10 minutes to cross
For example: if Bono and Larry walk across first, 10 minutes have elapsed when they get to the other side of the bridge. If Larry then returns with the flashlight, a total of 20 minutes have passed and you have failed the mission.
Note: There is no trick behind this. It is the simple movement of resources in the appropriate order. There are two known answers to this problem. This is based on a question Microsoft gives to all prospective employees.
Note: Microsoft expects you to answer this question in under 5 minutes! There are no tricks to this like meeting halfway or anything. Good luck.
~Jay the geek
GabrielleFandomGirl
Fudge Marble

HAHAHAHAHHAHA! This was ridiculous
"What-ever."- Pound Foolish

E.R.K.

"Why are you cutting a table with a chainsaw...?"
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

WOW! Jay did you figure it out?

There were three escaped convicts. A brunette, a blond, and a redhead. They heard a police man coming so they each climbed a tree! The police man looked up the redhead's tree and called ''who's there?'' The redhead goes who who.
like an owl
The same thing happened to the brunette. She said cockadoodle doo!
like a rooster
The police was not suspicious. But then he came to the blond's tree. The blond thinks ''Huh what can I do? Uh HA !'' she goes "Moo Moo"

You can guess what happened!
Proud K.R.E Member
Jay
Caramel Crunch

No I did not figure it out but my dad's cousin did. Here the answer:

1. Bono and Edge cross = 2 min.
2. Bono comes back = 3 min.
3. Adam and Larry take the flashlight and cross = 13 min.
4. Edge comes back with flashlight = 15 min.
5. Bono and Edge cross = 17 min.
~Jay the geek
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

What do a pig's tail and getting up at 5:00 in the morning have in common?
It's Twirly
:lol:

KeyBladeWarrior
Cookies & Creme

Ok, here's a joke.
Why didn't Cain obey God?
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

KeyBladeWarrior wrote:Ok, here's a joke.
He wasn't Abel.
xD
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Why? (So not to be a one-word post)
Belle wrote:
KeyBladeWarrior wrote:Ok, here's a joke.
He wasn't Abel.
xD
I was about to ask why.... XD
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

GabrielleFandomGirl wrote:Bazillions, Connie G.
She meant, what other kinds are there besides "dumb blonde" jokes? Like, I've never heard a "brilliant blonde" joke... unfortunately, since blondes are not inherently dumb, ask Belle.
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Emma
Peach Cobbler

HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:
She meant, what other kinds are there besides "dumb blonde" jokes? Like, I've never heard a "brilliant blonde" joke... unfortunately, since blondes are not inherently dumb, ask Belle.
Hahaha! XD
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

Sameriazx wrote:
HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:
Hahaha! XD
Yes this is what I meant :lol:

Emma
Peach Cobbler

Connie G. wrote:
Sameriazx wrote:
HomeschoolCowgirl wrote: She meant, what other kinds are there besides "dumb blonde" jokes? Like, I've never heard a "brilliant blonde" joke... unfortunately, since blondes are not inherently dumb, ask Belle.
Hahaha! XD
Yes this is what I meant :lol:
In case nobody knows, Belle is a blonde, thus the punchline of the joke. :mrgreen:
Batgirl
Cookies & Creme

This is something I made up, but it's real: I dreamt that I had a boyfriend last night, and then I woke up and remembered that I didn't. *sighs* XD
"Sometimes the best book has the dustiest jacket, and sometimes the best tea cup is chipped."
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

The invention of the shovel was truly ground-breaking.

(Ba-dum tsssssssh)
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Image HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :anxious:

So these are so random, but they're hilarious for some reason o_0
someone wrote:A poster read: "God is dead" - Nietzsche.

The graffiti underneath read: "Nietzsche is dead" - God.
SURPRISE! Another person... wrote:A little girl, dresses in her "Sunday best" was late and running to her Sunday school class. As she ran, she prayed, "Dear God, please don't let me be late. Dear God, please don't let me be late." Then she fell.

She got up, dusted her self off and saw that her dress was now dirty and had a little tear. She started running again, still praying, "Dear God, please don't let me be late." But this time she added, "But please don't push me, either!"
yet another person... wrote:One day, a teacher was talking to her first grade class about whales when a little girl had a question.

Little Girl: "Do whales swallow people?"

Teacher: "No, even though they are much bigger than a person, they have throat pleats that filter their food of krill and plankton.

Little Girl: "But Mrs. Thurston says Jonah was swallowed by a whale."

Teacher getting angry: "Blue whales cannot swallow people."

Little Girl: "Well, when I get to heaven I'll just ask Jonah if he was really swallowed by a whale."

Teacher, still red with anger: "What if Jonah went to hell?"

Girl: "Well, then you can ask him."
I died at that one Image
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
"update your signature, Paperclip's term ended ages ago" -Swah
Happy now?